Chapter 12- THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO MY HAIR?!

SONG JI-WON'S POV

        I'm sure my mom is going to kill me the moment she gets home, because I just spent over $200 on clothing, and Jungkook paid for another $180 worth. I bought a lot of damn clothes today, and I'll admit, I'm really happy about it.

         The truth is- I do have shitty style. It's not necessarily my fault, my parents always encouraged being conservative and humble and simple and blah blah, but all the clothes we bought today were chosen by Jungkook and given my approval. The kid actually has an eye for good clothing.

          But are all these clothes worth the most painful lecture of my life when my parents get home? Probably not.

         You see, the most utterly depressing part of all this is that... going shopping for clothes like this without my parents' approval is the most rebellious thing I've ever done in my life.

         Yes. My life is just that uneventful.

        But despite that, I've actually been having fun today. How weird is that? For one, I'm hanging out with Jungkook on a Saturday with no connections to school, and second, I'm enjoying it.

         Of course, I can't say that out loud, but I don't straight up deny it.

         The only thing I'm slightly worried about is letting my guard down. I've been so casual all day- though there's no point in being formal with Jungkook anymore since I've known him for years- and he seems to be having a pretty good time too.

        And of course, he can't say that out loud. Not sure why, it's just like that.

        I can't have Jungkook figuring out who I really am, but I sort of, want him to? I don't know, sometimes I feel like acting so differently around everyone else is a waste of time, but in the end I know it'll have been worth it, right?

        We're walking down the sidewalk with tons of bags, our hands hurting from carrying them for so long. It's already getting darker outside, but my parents are on that business trip anyway, so I guess my curfew doesn't really apply.

         Jesus, how rebellious am I going to be today?!

        "Alright, Ji-won, you know what we agreed on earlier. I have to bring you home soon so we might as well get this over with." Jungkook said, gesturing towards the hair salon nearby.

         I groaned. "We're really going through with that?"

       He smiled. "You'll thank me later."

        We walk in and it's actually sort of crowded inside. In the waiting area, only one chair is left. Jungkook sits in it.

        I stare at him. "You don't even know how much my feet hurt."

       "I walked just as much as you did!" He snapped, setting the bags down next to the seat.

        I place mine down too and cross my arms. "Move. We're sharing."

        "Who paid for half you're clothes? I deserve it more than you."

       "Well consider this punishment for breaking your promise of not cussing." I said, pushing him to make room for myself. I sit with one leg on the chair, same with him.

          We sat there for a minute, but he kept scooting in till I was practically not even on the damn chair.

         I stand up again. "Jungkook, look at all the space you took!" I exclaim.