Chapter 11- legs, boobs, & the mall

JI-WON'S POV

It was a Saturday morning and I was ready to sleep until 3 in the afternoon, but instead I hear a banging on the door so loud it could be an alarm. Are the cops here?! I have to hide my weed!

Wait I don't own any weed.

I'm still tired okay?

I'm extremely confused as I get up from my comfy sheets and shuffle down the stairs. Could it be my parents? They had left for another short business trip last night, but they shouldn't be back so early...

No, probably just one of those religious people trying to get you to go to church. I shouldn't even go open the door.

But what if it really is the cops and they break down my door? My parents will kill me if they come back to a broken door...

So I end up jogging to the entrance and rush to open it. When I do, I can't believe my eyes.

"J-Jungkook?!" He's at my house... On a... SATURDAY?!?

"Uh, hey..." He says, his voice trailing off as his eyes wander to my legs. I look down to remember I'm wearing a long T-shirt with very short shorts that make it look like I don't have pants.

"Jungkook." I say again, trying to get his attention. The pervert doesn't even hear me and is now zoned out.

I reach out and snap my fingers in front of his face. "Yah! My eyes are up here, not on my legs!" I yell. And then I remember I can't yell at people, how bad that would make me look. Keep it calm, Ji-won.

His eyes snap up and he blushes. "Uh, y-yeah, Hi, um..."

There's some silence, and he suddenly looks confused.

"So... Why are you here?" I ask.

"Uh..." He says, his eyes beginning to trail to my legs again. "Right!" He exclaims, snapping back up. He then walks right into my house.

"Whoa whoa whoa, what are you-"

He looks around, back into his confident asshole state. "Are your parents here?"

"No, but what are you-"

"Good, then I don't need to use an excuse and ask for their permission." He said, smiling. Then he makes his way to the kitchen. I run to catch up to him.

"Jungkook! What the he-" I stop myself and continue, "heck are you doing here?!"

"Well, if you didn't notice it's 8 am, and I rushed here without eating breakfast so I need some food first- then I'll explain." He opens the fridge and starts scanning its contents.

Beginning to get angry, I roughly grab his wrist and pull him to face me. "You can't just barge into my house and steal my food!" I yell.

His eyes flicker on my hand gripping him before looking at me again, a carefree smirk on his face. "I just did." He replies, using his other hand to pull out a yogurt. He snatches his wrist away and opens the little bottle, chugging it quickly.

I stare at him in disbelief. What a motherfucker...

"Alright, good enough." He said after he finished his drink. He places it on the table- not even bothering to throw it away- and finally begins to explain.

"First off, you need to put on some shorts."

I roll my eyes and lift the hem of my shirt, about to show him I already have some on, but he screams and covers his eyes, turning around.