Chapter 16- don't go

JUNG HOSEOK'S POV

Just fuck me in the ass.

Ji-Won's parents couldn't have walked in on a worse time.

I had woken up when I felt warm hands on my cheeks and a soft whisper calling my name. I was about to jerk awake, but almost instantly recognized the voice as Ji-won. I was curious to see what she would do, so I pretended to still be asleep.

I was awake when she kissed my cheek. I felt her soft lips gently peck me.

Such a simple gesture that means so much. It puts a lot of worries of mine to rest, so when she pulled back and looked into my eyes, in the darkness, so close together, I wanted nothing else than to kiss her. So badly.

I was going to. I was literally just about to, I had started to lean in, but by some force of evil I heard Ji-won's father's stern voice from behind her.

"What's going on?" He demanded.

Within a millisecond, Ji-won and I practically pounced away from each other. I stood up a moment later, and she followed the action. It was no secret that we were both blushing wildly, but hopefully the darkness worked as a mask to hide it from her parents.

"Eomma! Appa!" Ji-won said a bit too cheerfully, running to hug her parents. Her mom was a little further behind her husband, so she hadn't seen what he had. She greeted the both of us obliviously as her father glared suspiciously. How long was he standing there, anyway?

         I went to go greet them as well, hugging and bowing. "Welcome back! How was the business trip?" I asked, desperately wanting to distract them from what just happened.

         "Exhausting, there was no time to enjoy ourselves because there were so many back-to-back meetings. We're glad to be home." Ms. Song replied with a sigh.

         "Well, the two of you seemed to be enjoying yourselves..." Mr. Song grunted. I got even more nervous, but before I could say anything Ji-Won spoke.

        "Appa, don't go jumping to conclusions! I just got back from Jungkook's house and Hoseok fell asleep waiting for me! I was just waking him up." She said quickly, but her father suddenly looked angrier.

         "You were at that boy's house?!" He yelled, making Ji-won and her mother flinch. "What have I taught you your whole life?! Do you realize how much danger that puts you in?!"

          "Honey, it's not such a big deal-" Her mother tried to speak.

        "Of course it is! That boy is not only a disrespectful bad influence, but also crosses me as the type that would try something. Boys always want more than they can directly ask for. Did he touch you at all?"

        "Dad stop!!" Ji-won snapped, visually cringing and getting angry. "Jungkook is a good guy, you have no right to say those things about him! You don't know him at all. We were finishing our history project, I'm sick of you making assumptions."

        Her father was in awe. "You don't speak to me that way, you understand? And from what I saw, it didn't look like you were just waking Hoseok up." He said, sending me a look that sent chills down my spine.

         "Mr. Song-" I tried to interject to calm things down.

        "I think it's best you go home tonight." He said, basically telling me to fuck off. I nodded hesitantly. I looked to Ji-won, but she wouldn't meet my eye. I got back on my bike and rode away.