Chapter 15- detention??

JEON JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was just minding my own business during History, staring off into space, when Ji-won nudged me. She's been doing that a lot since Ms. Lee randomly moved us to sit next to each other. It was cute, but I act annoyed.

I turned to look at her and she leans in to whisper something to me. "Since you skipped history last week, we're behind on the project."

I chuckle, finding it funny how she has to tell me this now. "And?" I ask.

"It's due tomorrow."

I cock my head to the side. "And?"

She rolls her eyes. "And we need to finish it today! I'm not doing the whole thing on my own so we have to meet up after school, I don't care if you have a date to go on. My house is messy at the moment, so your place. Alright?"

I peered at her. I should say no, make her finish it herself, but she was being so demanding, in an interesting way. "Fine, Whatever."

"Ji-won and Jungkook!!" Ms. Lee suddenly yells, but her face doesn't look all that angry. She seems to be hiding a grin. "I'm sick of you two not paying attention and whispering during my class. Detention after school for the next two days."

"What?! But Ms. Lee I was just explaining to him that-"

"Don't wanna year it. I'm utterly ashamed of you." She said, smiling a little. Ji-won's face fell. The hell?

"This is bullshit, we barely started talking like 5 seconds ago." I ask, but not being as defensive as usual.

          "Jungkook! Watch your fucking language." She snapped. A moment later, she started yelling again at two kids using a phone. "Yah! You think you guys are an exception? Detention next week, since I'm too full this week."

         Me and Ji-won share a glance. This whole thing seemed pretty off, but we weren't about to question our teacher. I guess I'm having detention with Ji-won after school.

Ironic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SONG JI-WON'S POV

         I've never had a detention in my life. Ever! And by some curse of Satan if I ever was to get one, I never expected it to be from Ms. Lee. She's one of my best friends, how could she do this to me? For such a stupid reason?!

          I tried talking to her about it after class, but she ignored me, so I sighed and walked to a seat. Me and Jungkook were sitting at completely opposite sides of the room, since there's no longer any obligation to sit next to each other. Everyone left the classroom, and we waited silently for other detention students to fill the room.

          But they never came. I thought she said she was too full this week...?

          Jungkook must've been thinking the same thing, given the confused expression on his face. It wasn't the main issue on my mind though, so I didn't pay much attention to that.

           Ms. Lee quickly fell asleep on her desk, and I tried to read as I worried about my permanent record. Out of nowhere, something hit my forehead, snapping me out of my trance. I looked down to see it was a paper airplane. I look to Jungkook, who was staring off into space, acting innocent. I roll my eyes and shamelessly crumple the plane.

           A few minutes later, Jungkook gets up from his seat and moves a few desks closer to me, yet still fairly far away. I was suspicious but didn't say anything. Seconds after that, another paper airplane hit me, though this time with a message written on the wing.

Two Sided [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara