Chapter 26- i missed you

SONG JI-WON'S POV

We're finally back at school!!

As much as I loved the break, I've missed learning and answering questions and Ms. Lee and studying, ah, it's so nice to be back.

       I was heading to first period early as usual, walking down the hall to science. My mind was so distracted that it caught me by great surprise when I feel someone roughly grab my wrist and start dragging me down the hall. I gasped, and when I turned around I saw Jungkook, looking pissed. Now I was a bit more scared than excited.

         He dragged me, without a word, into a very deserted and small hall. Then he suddenly grabbed my arms and pushed me harshly against a locker. I gasped, and he walked toward me.

          "Song Ji-won." He said in a quiet, calm voice that intimidated me.

          "Y-yes?" I replied.

         "Where have you been?" He asked, raising it a bit. "I know you had service. Why the hell were you ignoring me all damn weekend?"

           "I was busy with family."

         "You mean busy with Hoseok, huh?" He asked, cocking his head to the side, staring me dead in the eye. "What did you do there?"

          "Nothing!" I exclaimed, shoving him back. "You can't just corner me like this and demand information that I don't have to give you!"

          He grabbed my arms yet again and pushed me back again, leaning in closer this time than the last. "That's exactly what I'm doing. Did he try anything?"

         "Why do you care?" I snapped, getting angry and impatient with him.

         "Because I made you a promise, and you're pissing me off, hoeing around with him all the time."

          I scoffed. "Excuse me?" Who did he think he was to call me a hoe??

        "Why won't you just listen to me? Does everything I say not matter to you at all??"

         I swallowed. "That's not true, and you know it."

        "Do I? Because I'm starting to doubt that." He said, staring at me with an expression that made it hard to speak.

          After hesitation, I spoke. "I never said we did anything. Nothing happened, so calm your jealous ass." I lied.

           He didn't reply as he trailed his hands down my arms, to my hips. After a long pause, he continued. "I was waiting for a reply all weekend."

            "Well I'm sorry I was busy, I already told you." I said, beginning to lose confidence in every word.

             "I should be important enough for you to at least send something back."

         "Jungkook you can't be pissed at me just because I spent time with my best friend." I said.

          "Yes I can cuz just because you're with him doesn't mean I don't exist." He snapped, seeming to get even more angry.

           "You need to stop being so damn selfish and understand that I was doing other things at the time." I replied, raising my voice.

         He chuckled bitterly. "If I'm selfish then what are you?" He scoffed. "We all know that you realize what you're doing." He said, not elaborating any further. As much as it pissed me off, he was right.