Chapter 6- intriguing

SONG JI-WON'S POV

Creeeaak...
Shuffle shuffle...
Creeaak...

I started waking up to some faint noises. It didn't feel like morning, I was too tired. Was it still nighttime?

I slowly opened my eyes, and when I saw a figure moving around near my closet, I gasped so loud that it turned around in shock. Before I even had the chance to scream at the top of my lungs, they lunged at me and crawled over me, my body between their legs. They smacked a hand over my mouth, in a familiar way. I tried to scream, my eyes going wide, but it only came out as muffles. After a few seconds of pure panic, I recognized the person.

The terror in my eyes faded into confusion. He slowly lowered his hand from my mouth and just stared at me.

"Jungkook?!" I whisper-screamed. He chuckled nervously.

"Hey..."

He didn't move from atop me for a few moments so I pushed him back, making him flop on my bed. "What the fu-" I stopped myself just before I could cuss in front of him. "Why are you here??"

I checked my phone at my bedside table and added "At 2 am??"

He cleared his throat, not meeting my eye as he got off my bed and stood up. "I left my phone here, so I was just gonna pick it up."

I stared blankly at him. "Why didn't you just come back earlier??"

"I'm grounded so I can't leave the house unless it's for tutoring, so when I realized I didn't have my phone they told me just to get it tomorrow."

"So why didn't you?"

He scoffed like I was the stupid one. "Do you expect me to approach you in school? In public? People would start questioning me." I rolled my eyes.

"This is illegal, you know, trespassing onto someone else's property and searching through their private room without a warrant."

He suddenly looked a little nervous. "I wasn't planning on you waking up..."

I suddenly noticed the mess on my floor. My underclothes, lying around. I gasped even louder. "You were looking through my underwear?!"

"No! I mean, yes, but I wasn't being a pervert, I was just looking for my phone. You hid it somewhere at the beginning of tutoring and I still don't know where it is." He said. Suddenly, he smirked the tinniest bit. "And for the record, I've never seen such ugly underwear. You don't own any lace?"

I scoffed. "Why do you care??"

He took a few slow steps closer. "Your pajamas too."

"What about them?" I asked defensively, covering myself up a bit more with the blanket.

He chuckled. "It's so conservative, just a plain T-shirt, nothing intriguing."

I blushed, but before I could interject, he kept speaking. "And your closet! God, all I see are turtleneck sweaters and collared polo shorts. It's disgusting." He shook his head gravely. "You need serious help." Those were only the things I wore to school, I have slightly better weekend clothes.

"You shouldn't be concerned with my closet. Now leave before I call the cops on you."

He smirked a little more, not scared of the threat. "No matter how much I hate you and want to kill you most of the time, no one deserves to wear those clothes."