Chapter 30- confession pt.2

SONG JI-WON'S POV

          All of Christmas Eve was the most fun I've had in a while, it was honestly so great. I've been so happy all day, despite the nervousness in the back of my mind that is Jungkook's lock screen. I don't know what I'll do if Hoseok sees it.

We've been exploring the resort all day and doing all types of cool things they have available, making the most out of our stay. We've taken a ton of pictures too, my phone is gonna blow up for the longest time when they start being sent to me.

          We've been having fun all the way into the late evening, when we decided to finally head back into the cabin and stay there till tomorrow. Obviously that didn't mean calling it a night though, we were waiting till 12 to finally give presents and stuff. Our own little party basically- which I definitely prefer to the giant ones, those make me too nervous.

But what's a party without some alcohol?

^direct quote from Jimin. I didn't necessarily object though. One of the many things that's changed about me, I drink now. Never would've thought, but ironically I feel like it's really not that bad. You are who your friends are I guess.

Anyway, Namjoon used his fake ID to get us a bunch of beers. When he brought them all in everyone cheered and our Christmas celebration really started.

We put music on- luckily there weren't any cabins nearby ours to make noise complaints- and started chugging one after the other while yelling and laughing so much. It didn't take long for everyone to get a little tipsy, and Namjoon had to get a lot more beers.

We were all having fun and dancing and playing around, but then suddenly when I leaned against the wall to catch my breath, Taehyung gasped loudly enough to get everyone's attention.

"GUYS!!!" He yelled in his deep voice. "JI-WON AND JIN ARE STANDING UNDER A MISTLETOE LOOK!!"

I looked to my right and noticed Jin standing there, then looked up, and indeed was there a little plant hanging above us. Everyone started whooping and telling us to kiss. I blush widely and chuckle nervously. Even Jin seemed on board though.

"What the hell!" I yelled, grabbing Jin's collar and pulling him towards me before I could stop myself. I shut my eyes tightly as I kissed him, and everyone started cheering completely immaturely. It was a pretty good kiss to be honest, lasting maybe 5 seconds before we both pulled away, laughing together.

"Holy shit you just kissed my brother!" Haru gagged.

"Holy shit I did!" I exclaim.

"Damn it Jin you're lucky." Hoseok said playfully, punching his shoulder. Well he's obviously not worried about keeping his feelings a secret?

"Yah you already kissed her at the baseball game!" Jin yelled back, laughing and swinging his arm around me. "You should share!" And nobody seemed surprised?? Did they already know?

"Oh my god guys," jimin said after taking a sip of beer. "Remember how Jungkook used to have his yearly mistletoe thing."

Everyone started laughing and saying stuff like "oh yeah!!" And Jungkook looked really embarrassed.

"That was stupid, why are you bringing it up?" He whined.

"And bro you would purposely set up a bunch of mistletoes everywhere in your house parties and lure random girls to them and make out with like 30 people." Yoongi continued.