Chapter 18- hug

SONG JI-WON'S POV

At around 1 in the morning people started leaving the party, and things were settling down. Even though it was late, I wasn't tired at all.

By 1:30 everyone was gone but us, and we were all feeling more chill now. I was still feeling strange about this, since I'm not all that close to them, but I'll have 2 and a half friends here with me for the after party at least.

I'm sorry, I just don't know how to classify Jungkook, so for now he is 0.5 of a friend.

I was in a good mood though, I had not bothered to think about Sana any longer after it happened, and I didn't want there to be tension with me and Jungkook, so I was just going to act like nothing happened.

"Because I do."

I had to hide a smile, thinking about what he said in the bathroom. That's clears at least a few things up.

"Is everyone still here??!" I heard Haru yell from downstairs. "Cuz I made enough popcorn for 9 people!"

        Everyone called something back in reply from different places in the house to confirm they hadn't left.

       "Everyone should just change out of their costumes now and into pjs." Jin called to everyone around the house.

       Everyone came upstairs and started taking turns in rooms and bathrooms and closets to change into pjs. I was with Haru, talking and waiting for others to finish.

         "I think my room is free right now, you go ahead." She told me. I nodded and walked down the hall to her room, ready to get out of these tight clothes.

        I walked right in and closed the door behind me, almost about to start unzipping my shirt when I heard a voice.

        "Um...?"

       I turn around and scream when I see Jungkook standing not far away, shirtless.

        "AHHHH I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE IN HERE!!" I yelled, turning around instantly to look away.

        I heard him laugh, and felt him approach me. He walked in front of me, so I was looking at him again. "What, have you never seen a shirtless guy before?"

        I blushed and looked to the side. "Of course I have, but..."

       He walked in front of my gaze again, a smirk playfully spreading over his lips. "You know you want to look."

        "I do not!" I said, turning around again. He continued his little game, circling around me.

       "Aww, you're blushing so much. It almost seems like you're innocent." He said, pinching my cheek. I didn't turn away this time, but I kept my eyes on his face, and struggled not to let them wander below.

        "That's why I'm good at selling the act." I teased, smiling faintly. Jungkook seemed shocked with me response, but didn't let me affect his confidence. He stepped closer.

       "So you're admitting it?"

      I scoffed. "Like you haven't already figured out. You exposed me at the mall, didn't you?"

        He stood there, so close to me, and I couldn't stop my eyes from wandering down to his chest, his abs... they were just right there...

        The gesture didn't go unnoticed. Jungkook lightly lifted my chin to look him in the eye, his face closer than I thought. "Don't be a pervert and turn around."