Chapter 1: Brandcast, New York

Lauren's POV
I'm so excited! I'm in New York for a creator summit called Brandcast. I'm so excited to hangout with a bunch of YouTubers. Since I live in Toronto, Canada I don't get to hangout with other YouTubers so this will be really fun.

(At The Creator Summit)

Wow I've met so many YouTubers today.

(Lauren was sitting down and someone comes up to her.)

"I'm going to marry you one day," this boy said while putting his hand over Lauren's.
"Excuse me?" Lauren said.
"Sorry, I was trying to grab your attention," he said.
"Well you didn't have to do it like that," Lauren said.
"You're right. Btw I'm Alex," Alex said.
"Hi Alex, I'm Lauren," Lauren responded.
"Wait I know you, you're LaurDIY," Alex said.
"Yeah, and you're Alex Wassabi from Wassabi Productions," Lauren said.
"Yeah, you've seen my channel?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, what is that a surprise?" Lauren asked.
"Kind of," Alex said.
"Well I have. So you've seen my channel as well?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah, who hasn't?" Alex asked.
"A lot of people actually," Lauren said.
"Ok. Wow you are beautiful," Alex said.
"Thank you, Alex," Lauren said.
"Alex, I was looking for you everywhere. Why the hell did you disappear on me?" Fousey asked.
"Sorry, Fousey. I didn't want to wait for you because you were taking too long in the bathroom," Alex said.
"Ok, who's this?" Fousey asked.
"This is Lauren or more known as LaurDIY. We just met. And Lauren this is my friend Yousef or better known as FouseyTube," Alex said.
"Hi Lauren I'm Yousef, but my friends call my Fousey," Fousey said.
"Hi Fousey, I'm Lauren," Lauren said.
"Um, well I'll be back, I'm gonna go talk to other YouTubers," Fousey said.
"Ok see ya later Fousey," Alex said.
"Bye," Lauren said.

(Lauren and Alex continued to talk during the rest of the party. Then they decided to go.)

"Alex, this has been fun, but I think I'm gonna head back to my hotel room," Lauren said.
"Do you want me to walk you?" Alex asked.
"Sure," Lauren said.
"What floor are you on?" Alex asked.
"I'm on the 14th floor," Lauren said.
"Me too. Wait what room?" Alex asked.
"Um, Rm 1435," Lauren said.
"Woah that's weird because mine is 1438," Alex said.
"Yeah that is weird. But that means you can walk me to my hotel room," Lauren said.
"That's true," Alex said.

(So they walked went upstairs to the floor and Alex was just making Lauren laugh the whole time.)

"Oh my god Alex! You're so funny! I haven't laughed this hard in so long!" Lauren said.
"Well aye I'm a funny guy," Alex said.
"You sure are, but are fun now has to come to an end," Lauren said.
"Why?" Alex asked.
"We're at my hotel room," Lauren said.
"Oh, but can't we continue to hangout inside," Alex asked.
"Nice try Alex, but I'm tired. But we can hangout tomorrow if you like?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah that's fine," Alex said.
"Ok, goodnight Alex," Lauren said.
"Goodnight Lauren," Alex said.

Alex's POV
Lauren was really nice. She is so fun to hangout with. She's really pretty. I guess I could say I like her. It's probably just a crush.

I'm back! Hey guys it's Citlaly and I'm back with another Laurex story. So my last story, "The Start of Laurex" was about their relationship but I had a lot of action. Yeah sure action is very entertaining, but this time I want to focus more on their actual romance. Don't worry action will be involved eventually but for the most part I'm going to try to focus on just the romance. Anyway hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. If you did actually like it, please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. So I'm going to be updating whenever I have time, don't worry I'll probably be posting every other day if I have time. This time I'm not gonna do daily updates because when I did that, in the middle chapters I started to get writers block. Luckily it wouldn't last long, but I don't want to force myself to write a chapter when I'm having trouble. Anyway I'll see you in my the next chapter.
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly