Chapter 72 : The Talk

(Don't worry this chapter is not what you think it is. If you're thinking of something bad, it's nothing bad. Just letting you know before you start to assume something bad is gonna happen. Also, the beginning of this chapter is showing Alex's dream. And then afterwards I'll show you what happens when he wakes up. Anyway back to the story.)

(1 year later)

Inside Alex's Dream
"Hey baby," Lauren said.
"Yeah, Chicken Nugget," Alex responded.
(Lauren started to grab her stomach.) "I don't feel so g...," Lauren was saying until she ran into the restroom.
"Baby!" Alex yelled. (He then ran to the restroom and found Lauren throwing up in the toilet.) "It's ok, just let it all out. Just let it all out."

(He held her hair up and rubbed her back.)

"Don't look at me like this. I'm disgusting," Lauren said. (She then got up to wash her mouth.)
"I don't care, you're still my wife and I love you no matter what," Alex said. (He then kissed her cheek.)
"Thank you, baby," Lauren said.
"How do you feel?" Alex asked.
"I feel a little better," Lauren said.
"That's good, but what made you throw up?" Alex asked.
"I don't know," Lauren said.
"Was it the food from last night?" Alex asked.
"No I don't think so, we've had gnocchi so many times and that's never happened," Lauren said.
"Uh, I don't know," Alex said.
"Me either," Lauren said.
"What if you're pregnant?" Alex joked.
"Oh shit, what if I am?" Lauren asked.
"I was joking," Alex said.
"Maybe your right. Wait, actually my period is a week and a half late. And I'm never late. And we did have sex recently," Lauren said.
"Wow, maybe you are pregnant," Alex said.
"Well we won't know until I take a test," Lauren said.
"True. Ok, so I'll head to the store and buy you some tests for you to take," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.
"Ok, baby I'll be back," Alex said. (He then kissed her on the cheek.)
"Ok, baby, I'll be in the restroom," Lauren said while running to the restroom.
"I'm coming," Alex said.

(He helped Lauren relax in the bathroom and then he left.)

(15 minutes later)

"Chicken Nugget, I'm back," Alex called out.
"In the restroom," Lauren yelled. (Alex then rushed into the restroom.)
"Hey, how do you feel?" Alex asked.
"Very nauseous," Lauren said.
"Maybe it's morning sickness," Alex said.
"Maybe it is, ok well I'm going to take the pregnancy test. So get out," Lauren said.
"Alright I'm leaving," Alex said with his hands in the air while walking out of the restroom. (Lauren then closed the door.)

(2 minutes later)

"It's time," Lauren said while opening the door.
"Ok, have you seen the result?" Alex asked.
"No, I was gonna wait for you," Lauren said.
"Ok let's look," Alex said. (He then grabbed her hand.)
"Ok 3, 2, 1," they said together. (They see the pregnancy test and it says positive.)
"I'm pregnant! I'm pregnant! I'M PREGNANT!" Lauren exclaimed.
"You're pregnant! We're gonna have a baby!" Alex exclaimed.
"We're gonna be parents, Alex!" Lauren said. (She then hugged him.) "I'm gonna be a mommy and you're gonna be a daddy."
"Yeah! I'm gonna be a daddy! I'm gonna be a daddy. I'm gonna be a dad!" Alex said. (Alex then woke up.)

(7:30 A.M.)

Alex's POV
I just woke up from a weird dream. I dreamt that Lauren was pregnant and we were gonna have a baby. To be honest, I'm kind of disappointed that it was just a dream. I've always wanted kids. And ever since Lauren and I started dating, I always knew and wanted her to be the mother of my children. We know we both want kids. But I don't know if we are both ready. I want to talk to her about it, maybe she's ready.