Chapter 50: Lauren's Plan

(11:30 P.M.)

Lauren's POV
So Baz is asleep. And it's the perfect time to develop my plan.

(Lauren turned on the light in her room and grabbed a blank piece of paper and a pen. |Sorry guys I forgot to mention that Lauren and Baz have separate rooms. Lauren didn't feel comfortable sharing a room with Baz so they sleep in their own beds and their own rooms. Back to the story.| She then started to write down her plan.)

So I want Baz to get arrested for all that he has done. How am I gonna contact the police. There's no way I can leave the apartment since Baz locks me in. |Again another thing I forgot to mention is that Lauren can't leave because she is literally locked inside the apartment. There's no way out. Yup that is proof that I suck at writing because I am forgetting important information to tell you guys. Back to story.| Wait I know, I can send an email to someone to call the police. But who do I contact.

(Lauren then starts to think who can she contact that will help her. Then she thought about the receptionist at the front desk for the apartment complex.)

Wait I can contact the receptionist at the front desk. I'm pretty sure Baz has her email. He gets emails from her about the rent every month. Alright ok so I'll tell her about my situation and that I need her to call the police. I hope she helps me. I'll just see what happens in the morning.

(Lauren then falls asleep)

(The next day)

Alright it's 8:00 A.M. and Baz has gone to work.  Now I gotta get his laptop.

(Lauren goes into Baz's bedroom and gets his laptop and takes it back to her room.)

Alright now I gotta find the receptionist's email.

(10 minutes later, Lauren found her email.)

So I found Sarah's email. Apparently that's her name. Let's see if she'll respond.

(So here is Lauren emailing the receptionist, Sarah.)

Hello, I'm Lauren. I'm the girl who lives here with Baz. I don't know if you knew that, but I am. And I was wondering if you are willing to help me with something. Let me know if you are down to help a girl out.
~ Lauren

Hi Lauren, nice to meet you! I'm Sarah. And yeah Baz never let me know that he had a roommate. But anyway um I'll be happy to help you with whatever you need my assistance. I feel a bit more comfortable if we could talk in person. Can you come down stairs to speak to me?
~ Sarah

Ok great! Um I would love to come downstairs but I'm not allowed to. There's a lot to explain. And what I can tell you is that I'm trapped in this apartment. I'm locked inside. But that's not what I need help with. If you really want to talk in person you would have to come upstairs. If you can't that's fine, email is fine. I just need somebody's help. And you are my only hope right now, Sarah.
~ Lauren

Oh wow I had no idea that Baz had someone trapped in his apartment. Do you need me to call the police? I'm here to help you Lauren.
~ Sarah

Yes I need you to call the police. But there's still a lot you need to know. And I just want to know are you committing to this?
~ Lauren

Yes Lauren I am committed to helping you. If you want I can take a break, I have extra keys for the rooms. I can go upstairs to talk to you if you want. I feel like you really need a hug. Do you feel comfortable with that?
~ Sarah