Chapter 38: Fuck Off Baz

Lauren's POV
So Baz is still texting me! I try to ignore him but then I see hundreds of missed messages on my phone. I still haven't told Alex about the messages. I hate lying and keeping secrets from him, but I don't want Baz hurting him.

(Later Lauren was answering some emails in her and Alex's bedroom, and then Baz starts to blow up her phone.)

B- Hello Lauren
B- I miss you
B- Wanna get back together?
B- Ditch Alex and come back to me
B- I know you're reading these
B- Stop IGNORING ME
B- LAUREN
B- LISTEN TO ME
B- STOP PISSING ME OFF
B- You're getting on my FUCKING NERVES
B- You think I'm gonna give up
B- WELL YOU GUESSED WRONG BITCH
B- LAUREN
B- I'm not gonna leave you alone
B- LAUREN

Baz is getting on my fucking nerves. Why won't he just give up!

(Lauren lets Baz blow up her phone for a little longer until she had enough.)

B- Lauren
B- Lauren
B- LAUREN
L- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT BAZ?!?
B- Finally you're answering
L- Yeah because ignoring you was a bad idea
B- Well no one told you to ignore me!
L- Well I didn't want to deal with your bullshit!

(Lauren was getting really mad. Her anxiety started to act up. So she then threw her phone, it ended up hitting the wall. Alex then heard a noise and went in the bedroom to check on Lauren.)

Alex's POV
What the fuck was that noise? It came from our bedroom. Wait! Lauren is in the bedroom. I should go check on her.

"Lauren, are you ok? I heard a noise! What happened?" Alex asked.
"I'm fine Alex," Lauren said.
"Are you sure?" Alex asked.
"Yeah I'm fine," Lauren said.
"Lauren, are you sure? You can tell me," Alex said.
"I'm fine, Alex. I'm fine," Lauren said.
"If you're 'fine' then why is your phone across the room on the floor?" Alex asked.
"*sigh* I may or may not have thrown it across the room because of anger," Lauren said.
"Lauren, why are you mad?" Alex asked.
"It's nothing," Lauren said.
"Lauren tell me," Alex said.
"Alex, I swear it's nothing," Lauren said while putting her hands over Alex's.
"Lauren, I know you. Something is wrong. Tell me what's wrong so I can help you. I don't understand why you won't tell me," Alex said.

Lauren's POV
I love that he cares, but I can't tell him. I'm mad because of fucking Baz. If Baz wouldn't have threatened me to not tell Alex about these text messages, then I would tell him, but I can't because it's for his safety.

"Alex I swear it's nothing," Lauren said.

(Lauren's phone goes off. Alex then goes and picks it up and realizes she received a text from Baz.)

"Lauren," Alex said.
"Yes Alex," Lauren said.
"Why are you receiving messages from Baz?" Alec asked.
"Um, I can explain," Lauren said.
"What are you gonna explain?" Alex asked.
"It's not what you are thinking," Lauren said.
"What do you think I'm thinking?" Alex asked.
"You're probably thinking that I might be cheating, but I'm not I swear," Lauren asked.
"Then why are you receiving messages from him?" Alex asked.
"I uh, I c-can't tell you," Lauren said.
"Why can't you tell me, Lauren?" Alex asked.
"I just can't!" Lauren said.
"Then how am I supposed to believe you're not cheating?" Alex asked.
"I-I don't know!" Lauren yelled.
"Look Lauren, if you're aren't going to be explaining to me, then I'm going to leave!" Alex said.
"Alex no! Please don't leave!" Lauren yelled.
"I won't leave if you just tell me why you've messaging Baz!" Alex yelled.
"Ok fine, I'll explain," Lauren said.
"Ok go ahead," Alex said.
"So a few days ago an unknown number texted me," Lauren said.
"Ok," Alex said.
"That unknown number happen to be Baz," Lauren said.
"Ok," Alex said.
"And I was gonna block him, but he threatened me," Lauren said.
"What? What did he say?" Alex asked furiously.
"He said if I truly care about you, I have to keep texting him and I can't tell anyone about these messages. And that includes you. If I told anyone, he said he might put you back in the hospital," Lauren said.
"Are you fucking kidding me? That fucking asshole!" Alex yelled.
"I know! That's why I've been hiding my messages. It's been killing me that I haven't been able to be completely honest with you. But I just kept reminding myself that I'm keeping you safe," Lauren said.
"Lauren it's ok, but now it's my turn to deal with him!" Alex said.
"Alex, what are you gonna do?" Lauren asked. 
"I'm gonna take matters in my own hands," Alex said.

                      TO BE CONTINUED......

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. So I brought back cliffhangers. I love writing chapters like this. If you hate cliffhangers, I'm sorry but I love writing them. Oh btw thank you guys for 9k reads. My reads are going higher and higher all the time. It's insane. I can never thank you guys enough. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Also what do you guys think Alex is gonna do? Let me know in the comments. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly