Chapter 15: Lauren Leaves

Alex's POV
Today is the day I wished would never come. Lauren goes back to Toronto today and I wished she could stay here, but she can't. At least I get to say goodbye at the airport.

Lauren's POV
Ugh! Today I have to go back home! Yeah, I miss being in my apartment, but I like it here and I'm gonna miss Alex so much. But I have to go back eventually!

(9 A.M.- Alex picks up Lauren to take her to the airport.)

Alex's POV
Time to pick up my girlfriend!

(Alex knocks on the door.)

"Hi Alex," Lauren said.
"Hi Lauren," Alex said. (He gave Lauren a hug and then they kissed.)
"Are you ready to go?" Alex asked.
"Yeah," Lauren said.
"Let me take your bag to my car," Alex said.
"No it's ok, I got it!" Lauren said.
"No I'll take it. It's fine," Alex said.
"Alex it's ok," Lauren said.
"Babe, I'm taking it to the car," Alex said.
"Ok, fine!" Lauren said.
"Thank you! I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend!" Alex yelled.
"Ok, babe!" Lauren said.
"So let's go!" Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.

(So they got into the car and Alex drove to the airport!)

"Ok this is it!" Lauren said.
"Why do you have to go?" Alex asked.
"You know I have to!" Lauren said.
"I know! Just text or call me when you arrived at your apartment!" Alex said.
"Ok, I promise I will! Just promise you'll call or text me everyday!" Lauren said.
"I promise!" Alex said.
"Ok bye Alex! I'll miss you!" Lauren said. (She then gave Alex a hug.)
"I'm gonna miss you so much! Bye Lauren!" Alex said. (He then pulled Lauren close to him and they kissed. Then Lauren pulled away and walked to the plane, but she waved at Alex and blew him a kiss.)

My Lauren is gone! Well I have to get used to doing this long distance thing. But it's not starting well.

Lauren's POV
This is going to be difficult, since this is a long distance relationship, but we will make it work. But I will miss him a lot!

(Lauren receives a text from Alex.)

A- I miss you already! 😢😘
L- I miss you too! 😘
A- Have a safe flight!
L- Ok ttyl bye
A- Ok bye

How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend as sweet as Alex! I'm so happy he and I are dating!

Alex's POV
Just sent Lauren a little cute message! I'm so lucky to be with her! I can't wait until I see her again!

(Later Lauren arrived in Toronto!)

Lauren's POV
I'm back! Now it's time to get to my apartment. Just gotta wait for my uber.

(Her uber arrived and she got back to her apartment.)

Now I'm home! Ooh I need to call Alex!

(Lauren calls Alex)

(Lauren and Alex's phone conversation.)

A- Hello
L- Hi Alex
A- Hey Lauren are you back in your apartment?
L- Yeah
A- Ok, how was your flight?
L- It was good
A- Ok that's good
L- What are you doing?
A- Um nothing really just watching tv
L- Oh ok, crap I feel so jet lagged
A- Why?
L- Because I was in LA time and now I'm in Toronto time
A- What time is it over there?
L- It's about to be 7 P.M.
A- Oh wow
L- Why what time is it in LA
A- It's about to be 4 P.M.
L- Damn
A- Are you tired?
L- A little
A- I'll let you rest
L- No it's fine
A- No you're tired, it's ok. We can talk later if you want ok.
L- Ok
A- Goodnight Babe!
L- Goodnight!

He is just so sweet! I can't! I'm so lucky!

Alex's POV
Lauren called like I told her. She seemed tired and I asked if she was and she said she is so I have to be a good boyfriend so I told her to rest. She didn't want to, but I told her we can talk when she's has the energy. I'm just glad she got to her apartment safely!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! So we hit 1k reads! What?!? You guys are so amazing! I love the support! And also this story is #10 when you search up Laurex! That's crazy! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it! Let me know in the comments what was your favorite part of this chapter. I hope to see you in the next chapter! Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly