Chapter 46: The Mystery Person

(Warning: A lot of profanity and I mean a lot is contained in this chapter. I'm pretty sure this chapter has more profanity than usual so if you don't feel comfortable reading it that's fine.)

Lauren's POV
Someone knocks on the door and I go to open it. And the person who knocks on the door is someone who I never thought I would ever have to see again. It was fucking Baz! (I think it was pretty obvious that it was Baz.)

"Baz!" Lauren said.
"Shh! What?" Baz asked.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Lauren asked.
"Can I talk to you?" Baz asked.
"No!" Lauren said.
"Please, anyway it'll only be a few minutes," Baz said.
"Ugh fine," Lauren responded.
"Ok," Baz said.
"Hold on, Alex," Lauren said.
"Yeah babe," Alex responded.
"I'll be back ok," Lauren said.
"Ok, where are you going?" Alex asked.
"Somewhere quick ok, don't worry about it," Lauren said.
"Ok, I'm trusting you," Alex said.
"Ok I'll be back love you!" Lauren yelled.
"I love you too!" Alex yelled. (He then blew her a kiss and then she caught it. Then walked into the hall and closed the door.)
"Alright what do you want?" Lauren asked.
"Wow so aggressive," Baz said.
"I don't care, answer me! Also how did you know I was here at the hospital," Lauren asked angrily.
(Baz smirked) "Oh I think you know how I know you guy are here! Also you're lucky Alex survived!" Baz yelled.
"You FUCKING ASSHOLE! Was it you who shot Alex?!?" Lauren asked.
"No! Well not exactly," Baz said.
"What do you mean?" Lauren asked confused.
"I'm not the one who shot him, but I had something to do with it," Baz said.
"What did you fucking do?" Lauren asked.
"I may or may not have paid a guy to kill Alex," Baz said so calmly.
(Lauren punches Baz in the back.) "Are you fucking serious Baz?!?" Lauren asks angrily.
"Yes! And ow! What the fuck was that for?" Baz asked.
"Because your fucking plan was to kill my boyfriend!" Lauren yelled.
"Well yeah! My plan was that my guy was supposed to kidnap you and kill Alex!" Baz said.
"Was putting a gun to my head part of the plan?" Lauren asked.
"No why?" Baz asked.
"That's what your fucking guy did!" Lauren yelled.
"Oh that fucking dumbass!" Baz yelled.
"Yeah and he actually almost shot me but Alex blocked the bullet, so he shot Alex instead," Lauren said.
"Well at least he did something right," Baz said.
(Lauren punched him again) "Baz can you just please leave Alex and I alone! Get it through your fucking head! I'm never getting back together with you! You and I are done for good! You need to fucking learn that!" Lauren yelled angrily.
"Alright well I guess you won't mind me putting Alex in the hospital a few more times before you decide to come back to me. I'm not fucking giving up on you Lauren! If you really care about Alex then you wouldn't want him getting hurt. I'm gonna keeping putting him in the hospital until he doesn't come out alive! But that doesn't have to happen! Come back to me and I'll leave him alone!" Baz said.
"So you're saying that if I come back to you, Alex would be safe?" Lauren asked.
"Yes, I just want you, Lauren," Baz said.

I love Alex enough to know that his life matters more than mine! I rather have him happy and safe than me. I don't wanna leave Alex but I want him to have a good life! And with me, he can't. I'm gonna hate going back to someone who I hate, but not everyone can be happy.

"So Lauren, what do you say?" Baz asked.
"Um .....

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I know it's very obvious but what do you think Lauren decides. Let me know in the comments. And all I'm gonna say for the next chapter is you guys might hate for it and I'm gonna hate writing it but this is how I'm writing this story. Also I'm proud of myself, I've updated 3 days in a row. Let's see if I can do 4 days in a row. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly