Chapter 5: Back in Toronto

Lauren's POV
Ok I'm about to arrive in Toronto, and I can't wait to lay in my bed with Alex! Wait No Lauren! Baz! I can't wait to lay on my bed with Baz! I need to stop doing that!

(Lauren gets off the plane and is waiting for Baz to pick her up because that's what he said he'll do.)

Where the hell is Baz! He's supposed to be here!

(Lauren calls Baz and it goes straight to voicemail!)

Why isn't Baz answering! Ugh! Are you fuckin' kidding me! Ugh! I guess I have to call an uber.

(Lauren calls an uber and arrives at her apartment.)

Thank god I got home. No thanks to Baz! Speaking of him where the hell is he!

(Lauren calls Baz again and no answer!)

This is getting me really pissed off! I can't deal with this bullshit anymore!)

(Lauren was really mad until Alex called her.)

(Lauren and Alex's conversation on the phone.)

A- Hi Lauren
L- Hey Alex
A- How was your flight?
L- It was ok
A- Are you ok?
L- Yeah why?
A- Because you sound mad! Did I do something?
L- Oh no I'm not mad at you! I would never be mad at you.
A- Oh, then why are you mad?
L- It's nothing
A- Lauren why are you mad?
L- Nothing important
A- Lauren
L- Ok fine. I'm mad at my boyfriend.
A- Why what did he do to you?
L- Well he promised he was gonna pick me up from the airport and he didn't. And I've been calling him nonstop and no answer! And it's getting me so pissed off!
A- Oh I'm sorry Lauren!
L- It's ok, it's not like you did this to me.
A- True, but I want to let you know is that I'll never do that to you.
L- I know you wouldn't.
A- So what are you doing?
L- At this exact moment, nothing really. Just talking to you.
A- True true
L- How about you?
A- Nothing. Just packing.
L- Oh that's right, your flight is tomorrow.
A- Yup. This is the part I dread.
L- Why, don't you wanna go home and sleep in your bed?
A- Oh I'm not talking about going home.
L- Oh what were you talking about?
A- Packing
L- Oh my god! You're that lazy!
A- Yes I am!
L- Oh Alex!
A- What it's true.
L- Well thanks for cheering me up.
A- That's what I do
L- You sure do
A- Well I gotta finish packing but I'll text you later.
L- Ok bye
A- Bye

Aww Alex is so sweet! He sure knows how to cheer a girl up!

Alex's POV
I called Lauren to see if she wanted to chat after her flight! I'm glad I called her. I'm happy I cheered her up! I didn't want to hear her mad. Man her boyfriend is such an idiot! Why would someone want to make Lauren angry! Ugh! Why is he ignoring her calls. He doesn't deserve Lauren! But I shouldn't butt in. I don't think Lauren would like me interfering in her relationship. But I just don't want to see her upset!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! I know I said this chapter was going up tomorrow or Tuesday, but I couldn't wait! Anyway thank you guys for your sweet comments! I especially want to thank ForeverTeal she commented on the last chapter saying this is the best book ever! I honestly don't think so, but I'm glad she thinks it is. Please keep commenting, I love to read your comments! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Love you guys and I hope to see you in the next chapter!
Mkay Bye

— Citlaly