Chapter 29: The Baz Encounter

(WARNING: This chapter contains a lot of profanity! If you don't feel comfortable reading it, that's fine! Now on with the story.)

Lauren's POV
So I have been living in LA with Alex for about a month now and it's been amazing. I love living with him. I'm so happy I decided to move here.

Alex's POV
So Lauren and I have been living together for almost a month now and it's been the best. I love living with her. I'm really glad she decided to move in with me.

"Lauren," Alex said.
"Yeah Alex," Lauren said.
"What do you wanna do today?" Alex asked.
"I don't know maybe let's go to the mall," Lauren said.
"Ok, that's fine," Alex said.
"Alright I'll put my shoes on and grab my purse," Lauren said. 
"Ok I'll grab my keys," Alex said.

(So Lauren and Alex grabbed whatever they had to grab and got into the car. Then they drove to the mall.)

(At the mall they went to a few stores, and then Lauren bumped into someone.)

"Oh sorry, um! Wait! Baz!" Lauren said.
"Hi Lauren, haven't seen you in a while," Baz said.
"Baz! What are you doing here?" Alex asked while grabbing Lauren's hand.
"I wasn't talking to you, Alex! I was talking to Lauren!" Baz yelled.
"Baz don't talk to him that way!" Lauren yelled.
"Fine!" Baz said.
"Thank you! So what are you doing here?" Lauren asked.
"I'm here just visiting LA! How about you Lauren?" Baz asked.
"I'm here spending time with my boyfriend Alex!" Lauren said.
"Oh that's right! You're still with this dumbass!" Baz yelled.
"Aye! Don't fuckin' call him a dumbass!" Lauren yelled.
"But he is one! How about you ditch this fool and come with me and hangout with a real man!" Baz yelled.
"I would never leave Alex for an asshole like you!" Lauren yelled.
"C'mon Lauren!" Baz yelled.
"She already said no! Leave her alone!" Alex said.
"Stay out of this fucker! This is between me and my girl!" Baz yelled.
"No! Stop right there Baz! You and I are done! We've been done! And we'll continue to be done because I'm with Alex! Now leave me the fuck alone!" Lauren said.
"Fine! But this isn't over! Lauren I'll be back!" Baz yelled.
"Why? It's not like she'll be missing you!" Alex yelled.
"Yup I definitely won't! I'm actually hoping you won't come back!" Lauren said.
"Haha! Very funny! But I'll be back! And Alex!" Baz said.
"What?" Alex asked.
"Watch your back, Wassabi!" Baz yelled. (Baz walked away.)

"That was weird!" Lauren said.
"Yeah it was. Wanna head home?" Alex asked.
"Yes please," Lauren said.
"Alright let's head home," Alex said.

(Lauren and Alex drove back to their apartment.)

(Back at their apartment.)

"Thanks for standing up for me at the mall. You really didn't have to. I could of done it myself," Alex said.
"I know you could," Lauren said while putting her arms around his neck.
"Then why didn't you let me?" Alex asked.
"Because I didn't like how he was talking to you so I took matters in my own hands. I hope that's ok," Lauren said. (She then kissed him.)
"It's ok, but next time I'll stand up for you and for myself," Alex said.
"Ok babe, but let's hope there isn't a next time because I don't want to see that asshole ever again," Lauren said.
"Me either," Alex said.
"I love you, Alex!" Lauren said. (She then kissed him.)
"I love you too, Lauren!" Alex said. (He then kissed her.)

(Lauren and Alex then began to watch tv and then ordered post mates. After eating, they continued to watch tv until they got tired. Once they got tired and they got ready for bed. Then they fell asleep.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. So guys I want your opinion for the next chapters. So do you guys want me to continue writing adorable and sweet chapters and smut here and there or have a ton of smut, but still writing adorable and sweet chapter or bring in some action. I want to know your guys' opinion since you guys are going to be the ones reading it, so I want to know what you guys want. Just let me know in the comments. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly