Chapter 17: Alex In Toronto

Alex's POV
Today I'm flying out to Toronto, Canada and Lauren has no idea. I can't wait to see her face when I arrive at her apartment. I'm so excited.

(Aaron drives Alex to the airport.)

"Alright have fun with Lauren!" Aaron said.
"I will! And thanks for driving me here!" Alex said.
"No problem! Bye bro!" Aaron said.
"Bye Aaron! Love you!" Alex said.
"Love you too, lil bro!" Aaron said.

(Aaron left and Alex got on the plane. Before he took off he received a text from Lauren.)

L- Hi babe
A- Hi
L- How are you?
A- Good and u?
L- I'm good!
A- Ok
L- Do you wanna talk over the phone?
A- I would love to but I can't rn
L- Why?
A- Because I'm at Roi's house and we're about to film
L- Oh ok
A- But I'll talk to you afterwards ok
L- Ok bye
A- Bye

That was close! I can't talk to Lauren because I have to turn off all my electronics. At least I came up with a believable lie! Just 4 hours until I see Lauren!

Lauren's POV
That's weird! Alex always wants to chat with me! And why would they film so early. In LA its 8:30 A.M. Something doesn't feel right! I'm probably overreacting! I guess I'll find out later.

(4:30 P.M. in Toronto)

It's been 4 hours and I haven't heard from Alex. I didn't know how long Wassabi videos take to film.

(Lauren calls Alex)

A- Hello
L- Hey Alex
A- Hi babe
L- Are you done filming?
A- What?
L- Are you done filming? Remember when we were texting early you said you were filming with Roi!
A- Oh yeah, we just finished
L- Oh ok
A- So how are you?
L- I'm good and you?
A- I'm good
L- What type of video did you film?
A- A skit
L- What type of skit?
A- You'll find out in the next #WassabiWednesday
L- Oh ok
A- What are you doing?
L- Nothing just watching tv
A- Oh ok
L- Ok
A- Well I'm gonna cause I gotta drive back to my apartment
L- Ok bye
A- Bye Babe

Alex's POV
That was close! I think Lauren is on to me! I'm pretty sure she knows I'm lying, but it will be worth it when I see her! At least I arrived in Toronto.

(Alex gets in an uber and arrives at Lauren's apartment.)

Alright I'm here, now I just gotta go up to her door.

(Alex calls Lauren)

L- Hello
A- Hi babe
L- Hey Alex have you arrived at your apartment?
A- Um yeah (voice cracks)
L- (laughs) What are you doing?
A- Nothing at the moment
L- Oh ok
A- (knocks on Lauren's door) Babe I think someone is at your door
L- How do you know?
A- I heard the knock
L- Was it really that loud?
A- Yeah just open the door
L- Ok (opens the door)
A- Hi babe! (Hugs Lauren)
L- (hangs up the phone)

"What! How? That's why you were acting so weird!" Lauren said.
"Yeah! I felt bad for lying, but I kept reminding myself that it will be worth it," Alex said.
"So when you were 'shooting a collab with Roi' were you at the airport?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah, I was actually on the plane. And I was trying to hurry up with our conversation because the flight attendants started saying to turn off all electronic devices!" Alex said.
"Oh! I'm just so happy you're here! How long will you be here?" Lauren asked.
"Um, I can't stay here for that long which sucks, so I'll be here for a week," Alex said.
"That's fine! I'm just so glad you're here!" Lauren said.
"Me too!" Alex said.

(They then unpacked Alex's stuff. Afterwards they watched some tv and ordered some post mates and then they got tired.)

"Babe I don't know about you, but I'm tired!" Lauren said.
"Me too!" Alex said.
"So do you wanna go to bed?" Lauren asked.
"Yes!" Alex said.
"Alright let's go get ready for bed!" Lauren said.

(20 minutes later they both were ready for bed! Lauren was in her pajamas and Alex took his shirt and pants off.)

"So I'll go crash on your couch!" Alex said.
"Alex, you don't have to. You can sleep in my bed with me," Lauren said.
"Are you sure?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, Alex! It's ok!" Lauren said.
"Ok, which side do I sleep on," Alex asked.
"I always sleep on the right side, so you'll sleep on the left," Lauren said.
"Ok, goodnight Lauren!" Alex said.
"Goodnight Alex!" Lauren said.

(Lauren and Alex laid down in bed. They cuddled until they both fell asleep.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! And I got 2 chapters posted in 1 day! Just saying it won't happen often! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it! Let me know in your part of this chapter! I hope to see you in the next chapter! Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly