Chapter 67: Sarah

(Today is the day Sarah arrives in LA.)

Lauren's POV
I'm so excited to see Sarah again. I could never thank her enough for helping me escape. I miss her. But at least I get to see her again. Ahhhh! I'm just so happy. If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be having the life that I have. 

(A few hours later to 10 A.M. This is the time when Sarah arrives at LAX.)

Ok I'm here at the airport waiting for Sarah to come. I can't wait to see her.

(A few minutes of Lauren waiting for Sarah, and then she finally spots her.)

"Sarah!" Lauren yelled.
"Lauren!" Sarah yelled. (They then walked up to each other and hugged.)
"Oh my god! Hi! How are you?" Lauren asked.
"Hi Lauren! I'm good and you?" Sarah asked.
"I'm good, here let me help you with your suitcase," Lauren said.
"No it's ok, Lauren. I got it," Sarah said.
"Nope I got it," Lauren said while rolling Sarah's suitcase to her car.
"Lauren! I told you, I got it!" Sarah said.
"Too late," Lauren said.
"Thank you," Sarah said.
"You're welcome! I missed you!" Lauren said while they were hugging.
"I missed you too!" Sarah said.
"Ok well let's head to my apartment," Lauren said.
"Ok, let's go!" Sarah said.

(Lauren and Sarah headed back to Lauren and Alex's apartment.)

(1 hour later. Because you know, LA traffic.)

"Alright, we're here!" Lauren exclaimed.
"Ok, I can't wait to see your apartment and meet your new puppy," Sarah said.
"Oh you're gonna love Moose! He's such a good boy like it's insane," Lauren said.
"Wait really?" Sarah asked.
"Yeah, I was surprised too!" Lauren said.
"Well that's good," Sarah said.
"Yeah, ok let's go inside," Lauren said.

(Lauren took Sarah inside and gave her a tour and then showed her to her room.)

"Wow! Your apartment is nice," Sarah said.
"Thanks, I'm the one who decorated," Lauren said.
"I can tell, a lot of things in here scream you! Did your husband help you with decorating?" Sarah asked.
"Uh...not really. It was mostly me, but he did help with a few things," Lauren said.
"Ok," Sarah said.
"Ok well you should unpack, and when my husband comes back from walking Moosie, you can meet them both," Lauren said.
"Ok," Sarah replied.

(15 minutes later, Alex and Moosie came back from there walk.)

"Chicken Nugget, I'm HOME!" Alex yelled in a high pitched voice.
"Hey babe," Lauren said. (She gave him a kiss on the cheek.)
"Did you pick up your friend from the airport?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, she's in the guest room," Lauren said.
"Oh ok," Alex responded.
"Do you want to meet her?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah sure," Alex said.
"Ok I'll go get her," Lauren said.
"Ok," Alex said.

(Lauren goes into the guest room to get Sarah.)

"Sarah," Lauren said.
"Yeah," Sarah responded.
"My husband is here," Lauren said.
"Oh really," Sarah said.
"Yeah, do you wanna meet him?" Lauren asked.
"Sure," Sarah replied.
"Ok let's go," Lauren said.

Alex's POV
I'm in the living room playing with the Moosie Bear, waiting to meet Lauren's friend, Sarah.

(Lauren and Sarah walk out of the guest room. Alex had a smile on his face |the usual| but when he saw Sarah, that smile went away.)

"Sarah this is my husband..." Lauren got cut off.
"Alex?" Sarah asked.
"Sarah," Alex said nervously.
"Um, do you guys know each other?" Lauren asked.
"Uh, yeah...she's my ex," Alex said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Oh god, I missed leaving you guys on cliffhangers. So plot twist! So I was gonna write something else, but @CeciliaRamos1010 commented saying that she thinks Sarah is gonna get a crush on Alex. Then that gave me this idea. So thank you, Cecilia. Also thank you guys so much for all over your comments on my last chapter. You guys are so sweet. Reading the comments made me cry. I love and appreciate all of you so much and I can't stop thanking you guys. And also thank you guys for 41k reads, whoo! You guys are the best. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Let me know in the comments what do you guys think is gonna happen next. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️! Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly