Chapter 11: Alex Asks Out Lauren

Lauren's POV
Today I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened. It just feels so unreal that Alex and I kissed last night. But the question is, what's going to happen next?

Alex's POV
It still blows my mind that I actually kissed Lauren. I think it's time for me to ask Lauren out again. And hopefully she doesn't turn me down, again.

(Alex texts Lauren)

A- Good morning beautiful
L- Good morning Alex
A- Do you wanna hang out later
L- Sure
A- Ok what do you wanna do
L- Idk
A- Now look who isn't helping
L- Oh yeah you're right
A- So what do you wanna do
L- How about shopping
A- Alright, only if you don't go to the Asian store
L- Never
A- C'mon, you always take forever in there and all the stuffies in there are gross
L- Stuffies are not gross
A- Yes they are
L- Fine, I won't go if we get fro yo afterwards
A- Deal
L- Deal
A- Ok I'll pick u up at noon
L- Ok bye
A- Bye

Alright I'm hanging out with Lauren today. And I'm going to ask her out. Hopefully she says yes.

(Noon: Alex picks up Lauren)

"Hi Lauren," Alex said.
"Hey Alex," Lauren said.
"So ready to go?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, let's go!" Lauren said.

(So they went to the mall. They went to a couple of stores, met some fans, but Lauren found the Asian store.)

"Lauren don't!" Alex yelled.
"Alex, please!" Lauren said.
"Lauren you already have enough stuffies," Alex said.
"Please!" Lauren said.
"Fine, just because I can't say no to that beautiful face!" Alex said.
"Yay! And thanks!" Lauren said.
"Yeah, you can only pick one and maximum 10 minutes in the store," Alex said.
"Deal!" Lauren said.

(10 minutes later Lauren came back with a stuffie.)

"I'm back!" Lauren said.
"Ok, now are you ready for fro yo?" Alex asked.
"Yes," Lauren said.

(Then they went to Yogurt Land.)

"Alright we're here! You can get whatever you want!" Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.
"Having fun?" Alex asked.
"Yes! I'll always have fun, as long as I'm with you!" Lauren said.
"Aww thanks! I always have fun with you too!" Alex said.

(Then they went to pay for the frozen yogurts.)

"Just gonna say, you guys make a really cute couple," the cashier said.
"Aww thanks, but we're not a couple," Lauren said.
"Wait really?" the cashier asked.
"Yeah why?" Lauren asked.
"Oh I thought you both were dating because of the way you guys look and talk to each other," the cashier said.
"Oh well, we're not dating...... yet," Lauren said.
"Ok well have a nice day," the cashier said.
"Thank you! And you too!" Lauren and Alex said at the same time.

(After they left Yogurt Land, they went back to Lauren's AIRBNB)

Did I hear correctly? Did Lauren tell that cashier that she and I aren't dating yet? She wants us to date. Yup I'm definitely going to ask her out tonight.

Lauren's POV
Ok! I just told that cashier that Alex and I aren't dating yet! I hope Alex didn't hear that! But then again I want him to hear that! But I don't know! Well let's see how this day ends!

(Back at Lauren's Airbnb)

"So Lauren can we talk about what just happened at Yogurt Land?" Alex asked.
"What do you mean?" Lauren asked nervously.
"Lauren, I heard what you said," Alex said.
"Oh. You did," Lauren said.
"It's ok. You don't have to be embarrassed," Alex said.
"I should. I said that without even talking to you about it," Lauren said.
"Lauren it's ok. But can we talk about us?" Alex asked.
"Yes," Lauren said.
"So when we met, I liked you. I asked you out, but you turned me down because you had a boyfriend. I was trying so hard to forget my feelings for you even when you became single, but I couldn't. These past two weeks with you have been the best time of my life. That kiss, made me so happy, that I can't even explain it! So, I have to be honest! Lauren I really like you, and it seems like you feel the same way so would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Alex asked.
"Omg Alex! I didn't realize how much you felt for me!" Lauren said.
"So Lauren what do you say?" Alex asked.
"Um....." Lauren said.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! I'm sorry that I have to end it with a cliffhanger, but I had to. Also, it's not like this will be the last time. Anyway thank you guys so much for the 555 reads! I honestly am so grateful that you guys are giving up your time to read my book. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it! Let me know in the comments your favorite part of this chapter. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter because you will find out if Lauren and Alex are going on a date.
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly