Chapter 24: Lauren's Thoughts

(So this chapter is gonna be just in Lauren's point of view.)

Lauren's POV
So Alex wants me to move to LA. I have actually thought about it before but I don't know. I don't know if I'm ready to leave Canada. I know it seems like the better choice for my job, but is it better for me? Maybe I should talk to Alex more about this.

(An hour later, Alex woke up and Lauren had already made breakfast for him and her.)

"Good morning chicken nugget!" Alex said. (He then went up to Lauren and kissed her on the cheek.)
"Good morning babe!" Lauren said.
"How did you sleep?" Alex asked.
"I slept good. How about you?" Lauren asked.
"I slept a little uncomfortable," Alex said.
"Why?" Lauren asked.
"Because when I sleep with you, there's always an elbow or knee on my side!" Alex said.
"What? I just want to snuggle! Because I love you!" Lauren said.
"I love you too but I love my side of the bed as well!" Alex said.
"Yeah uh you don't have a side of the bed because it's all my bed!" Lauren yelled.
"Really?" Alex asked.
"Yup! So this won't change!" Lauren said.
"Wow ok," Alex said.
"Here's your food!" Lauren said.
"Thanks bed hog!" Alex said.
"Aye! And you're  welcome Alice WACHBI!" Lauren said.
"Aye don't call me that! I'm not fat!" Alex yelled.
"How many times do I have to go over this? I'm saying WACHBI not WUCHBI!" Lauren said.
"You better!" Alex said.
"I am! Whatever let's eat," Lauren said.
"Yeah let's eat!" Alex said.

(Lauren and Alex ate their breakfast. Then afterwards they washed the dishes and watched tv on the couch.)

I think I need to talk to Alex about the whole "You should move to LA," thing.

"Hey Alex," Lauren said.
"Yes babe," Alex said.
"You know how you said you want me to move to LA?" Lauren asked.
"It was a suggestion, but yes I do remember. Why?" Alex asked.
"Can we talk about that?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah sure," Alex said.
"Ok, well I have thought about moving to LA, but I don't know if I'll ever go through with it," Lauren said.
"Lauren I don't want to force you! It was just a suggestion," Alex said.
"I know you aren't, but I have thought about it before," Lauren said.
"Really?" Alex asked.
"Yeah because it makes more sense. I do love it here, but I don't know if I'm ready to pack all my things and move from Toronto to LA," Lauren said.
"I know, it's a lot! This is your choice! If you want to stay in Toronto, I support you all the way. If you decide to move here to LA, I will be by your side helping you. This is your decision and I will support you no matter what because I love you!" Alex said.
"I love you too!" Lauren said.

(A few hours later)

(Lauren and Alex stop talking about this and just went on with their day, but Lauren kept this going in her mind.)

Alex is so sweet and supportive this is one of the many reasons why I love him. I can't stop thinking about this. Let me just think of the pros and cons of moving to LA. So pros are that I'll be with Alex, the weather is better, and I'm closer to the YouTube community. The cons are I'm away from my family and friends and I'm leaving my country. Saying it out loud doesn't sound that bad, but it's way scarier in reality. But Alex said he'll be by my side to help me, so it probably won't be that bad. Maybe I should move here. That way we don't have to go through the trouble of flying to see each other. I think I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna move to LA! Now I have to tell Alex!

"Alex," Lauren said.
"Yeah Lauren," Alex said.
"I know it's only been a couple of hours, but I made my decision," Lauren said.
"Really?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, I have," Lauren said.
"Ok just remember I support you no matter what you decided. So what is your decision?" Alex asked.
"I wanna move here to LA!" Lauren said.
"Wait really?" Alex asked.
"Yes! I know it's gonna be a little scary, but I know it's gonna be ok as long as I have you by my side!" Lauren said while grabbing Alex's hand.
"I will always by your side!" Alex said. (He then kissed Lauren on the cheek.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't the best but it was better than the last chapter I wrote. Anyway did you guys enjoy the little "My Side" reference? I thought it would be funny to add it to the story. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. I hope to see you in the next chapter! Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly