Chapter 28: All Moved In ;)

(WARNING: This chapter contains smut. If you don't feel comfortable reading this chapter, don't read it. Also the smut idea was from poopisglitter! Thank you for the idea! Now on with the story!)

Lauren's POV
Finally Alex and I finished unpacking my things and rearranged our apartment! Wow I love how that sounds. Our Apartment!

Alex's POV
After from a week of unpacking and rearranging our apartment! We are finally done. It feels so good to know that my girlfriend, Lauren is now living with me.

"Lauren," Alex said.
"Yeah babe," Lauren said.
"Do you wanna do something tonight?" Alex asked.
"Um sure, what did you have in mind?" Lauren asked.
"Well I was thinking, roomie! Do you wanna go on a date night?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, we haven't had a date night in awhile," Lauren said.
"Alright be ready at 7:30 P.M." Alex said.
"Ok roomie!" Lauren said.

(So Lauren and Alex started getting ready for their date night.)

(This is what Alex is wearing

(This is what Alex is wearing. Also the picture looks a little weird since I cropped Fousey out of the picture.)

I think I'm ready. Now I gotta check on my date.

(Alex knocks on the bathroom door and Lauren comes out wearing this.)

(Alex was speechless

(Alex was speechless.)

"Wow!" Alex said.
"What?" Lauren asked.
"Nothing it's just you are absolutely gorgeous!" Alex said while his arms around her waist.
"Why thank you babe! And you look handsome yourself," Lauren said.
"Thank you. So are you ready to go?" Alex asked.
"Yeah I'm ready," Lauren said.
"Alright shall we?" Alex asked while putting his hand out.
"We shall," Lauren said.

(So Lauren and Alex drove to a restaurant and had a romantic dinner together. Then they drove home.)

(Back at their apartment| Honestly I love that I have to write that's it their apartment. Wish that was reality. Back to story|)

"Thank you for that amazing dinner babe," Lauren said.
"You're welcome," Alex said.
"So now what do you wanna do?" Lauren asked.
"I have something in mind," Alex said. (He then smirked.)
"What?" Lauren asked.

(Alex went behind Lauren and wrapped his arms around her waist. He then started kissing her neck.)

"Oh that's what you have in mind," Lauren said.
"Yeah, do you want to?" Alex asked while still kissing Lauren's neck.

(Lauren turned around and faced Alex. She then started kissing him. Then pulled away.)

"Yes," Lauren said. (Alex smirked.)

(Lauren and Alex continued to make out. Then Lauren wrapped her legs around Alex. He then carried her to their bedroom. He put her on the bed and took off his jacket and her kimono. Lauren took Alex's shirt off and then he took off her shirt. Alex then took off Lauren's skirt and underwear. Then he took off his pants and boxers and put a condom on. He got in bed next to her and continued to make out in bed while Alex is going in and out of Lauren. He then unclips her bra and he begins to kiss her from her lips all the way down. The lower Alex goes, the louder Lauren moans. Then when it was Alex's turn, Lauren did the same. They continued to take turns. This lasted for about 2 hours.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. So this was sweet and a little crazy if you know what I mean. Again thanks to poopisglitter for the suggestion. Remember if you have any suggestions for this story, don't be afraid to comment it in the comments because ideas aren't really coming to my brain. And if you suggest anything, I will give you a shoutout. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️! Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly