Chapter 30: Lauren's Bad Dream

Lauren's POV
I just woke up from a horrible dream. I dreamt that Baz found me and made me break up with Alex. And he also made me move in with him in Toronto. I couldn't speak nor see Alex anymore. It felt so real! It freaked me out! I don't know what I would do if I couldn't see Alex. That would be awful! Maybe I should tell Alex about it.

(Lauren walks to the kitchen and sees Alex making breakfast.)

"I see that I have spotted a wild Alex making breakfast. Woah this is a rare Alex! A very rare Alex that is awake early!" Lauren said. (Alex was standing there finishing up making breakfast and dying of laughter!)
"Morning babe!" Alex said. (He then kissed Lauren on the cheek.)
"Good morning Alex," Lauren said.
"How did you sleep, beautiful?" Alex asked.
"Um not very well," Lauren said.
"Why? Are you ok?" Alex asked while wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Yeah I'm fine," Lauren said.
"Then why didn't you sleep well?" Alex asked.
"Oh it's because I kind of had a bad dream last night," Lauren said.
"What was your dream about?" Alex said.
"Um us and unfortunately Baz," Lauren said
"Oh what happened in your dream?" Alex asked.
"I dreamt that Baz forced me to break up with you and to move to Toronto with him. And I wasn't able to see nor speak to you ever again," Lauren said.
"Aww Lauren come here!" Alex said. (He then hugged Lauren tight.) "Don't worry that's not gonna happen! I would never ever let him get between us. I'm here to protect you. Don't forget that!" He whispered into her ear.
"I know," Lauren said.
"Anyway it's just a dream. So don't worry about it," Alex said.
"I know it's just a dream, but it felt so real," Lauren said.
"I know babe, but it wasn't," Alex said.
"I know you're right, it's just it freaked me out! I don't know what I would do knowing I couldn't see or speak to you," Lauren said.
"I wouldn't either! But like I said, I love you too much to let anything happen to you. Don't worry, as long as you're in my arms, Baz won't be anywhere near you," Alex said.
"Aww ok baby," Lauren said.
"Alright let's eat!" Alex said.
"Ok babe," Lauren said.

(Lauren and Alex then began to eat their breakfast. Then afterwards they went on with their day. But Lauren couldn't stop thinking about the dream. The dream kind of frightened her in a way.)

(Meanwhile)

Baz's POV
So after running into Lauren and Alex, I decided to catch up with Lauren's videos. And according to her vlogs, she moved in with Alex in LA. And I'm not happy about it. That should have been me and Lauren, not her and that idiot. I need to talk to Lauren alone, away from Alex! I just don't know where to find her. Alex just got in the way. Lauren was mine in the first place, and now she's going to mine in the end. All I have to do is find her. And I think I know how.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry that it was a little short, but this chapter is introducing you guys to what is gonna happen next. Also thank you so much for 6k reads. I'm so happy that so many of you guys are enjoying this book. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. And let me know in the comments what you guys think Baz is gonna do next. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️! Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly