Chapter 76: The Fear

(So I know Laurex broke up, but I'm going to continue this story for you guys. So enjoy whatever I write for this book. Back to the story.)

Lauren's POV
Omg! I can't believe I'm pregnant! It feels so unreal! Omg! I can't believe it! Alex and I are so incredibly happy. After waiting for so long, it's finally happened. I'm really happy...but I'm scared.

I'm scared that I'm gonna have a miscarriage. I get stressed out very easily. I don't want to have an anxiety attack and then I lose my baby. This scares me. I haven't told Alex about me worrying about this. And the reason for that is I don't want him thinking I'm not happy about being pregnant. And Alex always puts me first.

He's always worrying about me. I don't want him to worry about me.

(Lauren got of bed and started editing the video that they filmed announcing that Lauren is pregnant.|I decided not to write them filming that video since I've written 2 announcement video chapters and I didn't want it to sound repetitive. Anyway back to the story.)

I can't wait to let all the #prettylittlewassabians know that Alex and I are having a baby. I hope they'll be as excited as we are.

(20 minutes later, Alex got back from a meeting.)

"Chicken Nugget, I'm back," Alex said while walking in.
"Hi Alice, how was your meeting?" Lauren asked him.
"It went pretty well. We discussed over making new merch," Alex said.
"That's good," Lauren said.
"Yeah, oh by the way, how's the editing for your video going?" Alex asked.
"It's going pretty well. I'm just taking a break since my head started hurting," Lauren said.
"If you want, I could finish editing for you," Alex said with a concerned look on his face.
"No it's fine Alex. It's my video, I'll finish editing later," Lauren said.
"Are you sure?" Alex asked.
"I'm sure, please just stop worrying about me," Lauren said.
"I'm sorry, it's just I want to take care of my Chicken Nugget. I just want to make sure she's ok and our beautiful little baby that's inside you," Alex said. (He then wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.)
"Aww thanks, baby, but I'm fine," Lauren said.
"Ok, I believe you," Alex said. (He then kissed her cheek.)

(Alex then let go of her and went to the restroom. Lauren went back to editing. Once she finished editing, she then decided to take a nap.)

"Alex," Lauren said.
"Yeah, Chicken Nugget," Alex responded.
"I finished editing the video, so now I'm gonna take a nap," Lauren said.
"Ok, baby. Just rest," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said. (She then kissed him and went to their bed.)

(This next scene is going to be inside of Lauren's dream.)

Inside Lauren's Dream
I wonder what everyone is saying about the announcement of the pregnancy.

(Lauren went on her laptop and started reading the comments of the video.|The following comments are all fake. Do not think they are real. I just made them up. Back to the story.)

laurex_sucks200 - Omg I can't believe Alex is having a baby with her. She doesn't deserve to be with him.

internet-hater123 - She's probably not even pregnant. She's probably faking the pregnancy to stay with Alex forever.

HatingLife - We all know what's gonna happen, she's gonna lose the baby. She has anxiety attacks all the time, that's too much stress for the baby.

NoNoNoNo654 - Alex why are you with her? The baby is going to die! You're setting yourself up for disappointment! Lauren he's going to leave you when that happens!!!