Chapter 14: Lauren's Last Day In LA

(Lauren and Alex have gone on 3 more dates. Now it's Lauren's last full day in LA.)

Lauren's POV
Alex and I have now been on 4 dates. They have been so amazing! I love being with him. But I'm sad because today is my last day in LA! Tomorrow I fly back to Toronto! I'm sad because I don't want to say goodbye to Alex! I wish I could have more time here, but I have to go back!

Alex's POV
Lauren and I have gone on 4 dates, and they have been amazing! I love being with her. But the sad part is that she leaves tomorrow! I knew this day was gonna come, but I didn't think it would come so soon. But I've been thinking about asking Lauren to be my girlfriend. Maybe it's time for me to ask her. Yeah, I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. Ooh I should ask her today.

(Alex texts Lauren.)

A- Good morning beautiful
L- Good morning handsome
A- Wanna hangout later?
L- Yeah sure
A- So what are you gonna want to do?
L- If you want we can hangout here at my AIRBNB
A- Ok, what time do you want me to come over?
L- 3 P.M.
A- Alright I'll see you at 3 P.M.
L- Ok see you then
A- Bye beautiful
L- Bye handsome

Alright I'm hanging out with Lauren. Can't wait because I'm gonna ask her out!

Lauren's POV
So Alex is coming over later. I'm happy I get to spend my last day with him. Can't wait to see him.

(3 P.M.)

(Alex arrives at Lauren's Airbnb.)

"Hi Lauren," Alex said.
"Hi Alex, come in!" Lauren said.
"Have you packed your things?" Alex asked.
"I have started, but I'm not done yet," Lauren said.
"Why haven't you finished?" Alex asked.
"I'm not done because I've left out the things I'm gonna use for tonight and what I'm using tomorrow," Lauren said.
"Oh," Alex said.
"Yeah, but for the most part I'm pretty much done," Lauren said.
"Well that's good," Alex said.
"I'm sad I have to go!" Lauren said.
"I know me too! I don't want you to go!" Alex said.
"But, I have to," Lauren said.
"I know, but still," Alex said.
"Anyway, let's not talk about this anymore!" Lauren said.
"Ok, so what do you want to talk about?" Alex asked.
"Um, I don't know, but if you want we can talk about YouTube. Since that's something we usually don't talk about, even though that's literally our jobs," Lauren said.
"Oh you're right. We barely talk about YouTube and that's what we do," Alex said.
"So I'm gonna order some post mates and we can talk," Lauren said.
"Ok," Alex said.

(After Lauren ordered post mates, 20 minutes later their food arrived. They ate their food and talked.)

(Later they watched a couple movies.)

(8:30 P.M.)

"Today has been fun. I'm glad I spent my last day here with you!" Lauren said.
"Me too!" Alex said.
"I just wished we had more time," Lauren said.
"Same, hey Lauren," Alex said.
"Yeah, Alex," Lauren said.

Alex's POV
Alright, Alex it's time to ask her. You can do this. Just breathe!

"Lauren, I have liked you since we met. I know nothing could happen because you were in a relationship! I tried so hard to forget my feelings, because I believed that was the right decision. I was wrong because you felt the same way. These previous dates we have gone on have been amazing. I really like you Lauren, and I think we're ready to go to the next level. So Lauren, do you want to be my girlfriend?"
"Oh my god!" Lauren said.
"So what do you say?" Alex asked.
"Um ......" Lauren said.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Did you guys think I was gonna leave you guys on another cliffhanger? If you did, well I fooled you! Go ahead and continue reading!

"Yes!" Lauren said.
"Wait what?" Alex asked.
"I would love to be your girlfriend!" Lauren said.
"So you're my girlfriend?" Alex asked.
"And you're my boyfriend!" Lauren said. (They then kissed.)

Lauren's POV
Did that just happen? Am I actually Alex's girlfriend? I can't believe I'm his girlfriend! I am so happy!

Alex's POV
She said yes! Lauren is my girlfriend! She actually said yes!

"Well girlfriend, I'm gonna head out because I'm gonna let you rest because you have a long day tomorrow," Alex said.
"You're right," Lauren said.
"What time is your flight tomorrow?" Alex asked.
"It's at 10 A.M." Lauren said.
"Alright I'll pick you up at 9 A.M. ok," Alex said.
"Ok I'll be ready by then," Lauren said.
"Ok well I'll text you when I get home. But goodnight girlfriend," Alex said. (He then kissed Lauren.)
"Ok, goodnight boyfriend," Lauren said.

(Alex left.)

Lauren's POV
He is so sweet! How did I get so lucky to find such an amazing guy like Alex! I'm just sad that I have to say goodbye to him tomorrow!

Alex's POV
I'm so happy Lauren is my girlfriend! I'm glad I was with her on her last day in LA. Now tomorrow is the hard part, saying goodbye!

(When Alex got home he texted Lauren.)

A- Gf
L- Bf
A- I don't want you to go
L- I don't wanna go but I have to go back eventually
A- True
L- And who knows I'll probably be visiting again
A- I think I'm next
L- What do you mean
A- I think I should visit you in Toronto
L- Wait really
A- Yeah, I should. I begged you to come to LA so I should at least come to you
L- Ok when will that be?
A- Idk but soon
L- Ok well goodnight bf 😘
A- Goodnight 😘

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! Well they're now a couple! #Laurex is official in this story! Anyway I was gonna leave it as a cliffhanger but I felt like that would be too cruel! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it! Also who saw Alex's sneak peek to What It Is I have been watching that video on repeat! If you haven't seen it, here it is.

What It Is! *Official Song Release*|Wassabi

I can't wait for the full song and music video that comes out tomorrow! Let me know in the comments what was your favorite part of this chapter. Hope to see you in the next chapter!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly