Chapter 78: The Pregnacy

(Ok so there's a lot of things that might be a little confusing in this chapter, but please bare with me. If there's something confusing, please let me know by commenting so I can explain it to you. So there will be a lot of time jumps in this chapter, so again, I'm sorry if it's a lot to take in and to follow, but I rather put this all in one chapter instead of separating everything. And also, this whole chapter will mostly be in Lauren's POV. Alex's POV will make appearances, but not so much. Anyway enjoy the chapter.)

(10 weeks pregnant)

Lauren's POV
So I'm now 10 weeks pregnant. And morning sickness is still happening. I didn't know morning sickness lasted this long. (Neither did I. But you always learn something from research.) And my mood swings are the worst! I have no idea how Alex deals with me! I'm glad he still loves me throughout the gross and annoying things I've put him through. (Ok that line is making me sad now.)

(Lauren got out of bed and went to the restroom. When she went to the restroom, and she started to throw up again.)

Alex's POV
I just came back from a meeting and the first thing I hear is gagging. Which means Lauren is throwing up again. Shit.

(Alex runs upstairs to their bedroom and rubs Lauren's back.)

"Just let it all out! Ok, I'm right here! Just let it all out!" Alex said in a calming tone.

(3 minutes later, Lauren finished throwing up. She then went to the sink to wash her face and brush her teeth. Afterwards, she hugged Alex.)

"Thank you, baby," Lauren said.
"You're welcome Chicken Nugget! But just remember, you don't have to do it alone. I'm here for you. Forever and always," Alex said. (I think I'm gonna start tearing up. Great.)
"I don't know what I'll do without you!" Lauren whispered in his ear.
"I ask myself that same question, every day of my life," Alex whispered back.
"I love you," Lauren said.
"I love you too," Alex responded. (They hugged one more time and then kissed.)

***
(Like I said in the beginning, there's a bunch of time jumps...so here's another one.)

(15 weeks pregnant)

Lauren's POV
Ok...so week 15 is kind of...um weird. My hormones have been a little crazy. I feel bad for Alex, since I've been acting a little too hormonal...sexually. And then I've been out of breath lately. Like Alex and I can't have a long conversation because I run out of breath. I didn't know pregnancy was going to be so weird and confusing.

(Lauren went downstairs and found Alex making breakfast.)

"Hey baby," Lauren said. (She then wrapped her arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.)
"Good morning, beautiful," Alex said. (Lauren blushed.)
"Whatcha doin'?" Lauren asked in a high pitched voice.
"Making breakfast," Alex responded.
"Oh ok," Lauren said.

(Lauren then started to kiss his neck.)

"Uh...Lauren, w-what are you d-doing?" Alex stuttered.
"Shh!" Lauren shushed him.

(She started to kiss further down to his collarbone. She then started to kiss down his abs. Alex groaned with pleasure.)

"L-lauren, the food is going to burn," Alex said.
"Don't you want to have some fun?" Lauren asked.
"Uh...maybe later," Alex responded.

Alex's POV
I love Lauren so much, but it's a little weird. I didn't realize how much her sex drive was going to increase during the pregnancy. It's weird because what if the babies, I don't know. I don't like the thought me and Lauren having "fun" and image of the babies reminding me that they are there too.