Chapter 61: The Start of Marrige Life

(8:30 A.M.)

Lauren's POV
Today is the first day waking as a married woman. I can't believe I'm actually married to Alex. He is mine and only mine, forever. And that makes me so happy.

(Lauren turns to her side and faces Alex.)

"Good morning husband," Lauren said smiling brightly.
"Good morning beautiful," Alex yawned.
"Alex, wake up!" Lauren said.
"Mm," Alex groaned.
"Alex! C'mon! You can't do this every time!" Lauren whined.
"Yes, I can! And I will! Let me sleep!" Alex groaned.
"Alex c'mon! This is not how I pictured our first day as a married couple to be like," Lauren said.
(Alex opened his eyes.) "Sorry Chicken Nugget! I'm awake now!" Alex said.
"Finally," Lauren said.
"Whatever! How does my beautiful wife feel?" Alex asked.
"Very happy because I'm married to the love of my life. How about you, Chicken Tender?" Lauren asked.
"I feel the same way," Alex said. (He then planted a kiss on her lips.)
"Alright, well I'm gonna go make breakfast," Lauren said.

(Lauren then got out of bed and started to walk away. Alex then grabbed her hand and pulled her back into bed. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist.)

"Nope! You aren't going anywhere!" Alex yelled.
"Alex! C'mon let me go!" Lauren commanded.
"No!" Alex yelled.
"Alex! Wait, I know how to get you to let go," Lauren said.
"How?" Alex asked.
"Like this!" Lauren yelled. (She turned around and started tickling Alex.)
"Lauren. Stop. It," Alex said between each laugh.

(After a few minutes of Lauren tickling Alex, he finally let her go.)

"Finally! I'm free!" Lauren yelled. (She then ran out of the bedroom.)
"Aye! Get back here!" Alex yelled. (He then got out of bed |finally| and ran after Lauren.)
"You gotta catch me, Alice!" Lauren yelled.
"Ok, I will!" Alex said.
"Can't catch me!" Lauren taunted.
"Oh yes, I will!" Alex yelled.

(A few minutes of Alex chasing Lauren in the apartment, he finally sneaks behind her and wraps his arms around her waist and they collapsed onto the couch.)

"Caught you!" Alex said.
"Damn it!" Lauren yelled.
"I told you I'll catch you," Alex said.
"Yeah I know, but at least I got you out of bed," Lauren said.
"Awe dang it, you did!" Alex said.
"Yup, so I tricked you," Lauren said.
"Yup you sure did," Alex said.
"Alright, I'm gonna make breakfast now," Lauren said while trying to get up. (Once again, Alex won't let her go.)
"Lauren, please let's just be lazy. Let's relax today, and enjoy each other's company," Alex suggests.
(Lauren then faces Alex.) "Ugh, you're right, let's just relax. So what do you wanna do today then?" Lauren asked.
"How about something, fun?" Alex said. (He then smirked.)
(Lauren then kissed him.) "I like the sound of that," Lauren said against lips. (Alex smirked.)

(Warning: The next scene contains smut, if you don't feel comfortable reading it, that's fine. You can just skip it, and I'll let you know when it's done.)

(They started to kiss. Then Alex started to kiss down her neck, up to her collarbone. He went back to her lips and kissed her, nonstop. He then picked her up and was holding her from her butt, and Lauren instantly wrapped her legs around his waist. He then walked back into the bedroom without breaking their kiss. He then put her down on the bed and they took a deep breath of air. He took off his shorts and Lauren took off her shirt. He then crawled back on her and he started kissing down her neck. He then went to her boobs and unclipped her bra. He then took off her shorts and underwear. Alex then took off his underwear, he then grabbed a condemn from his nightstand and put it on. They got under the covers, he then entered her. He thrusted in her rapidly. The faster and harder he went, the louder Lauren would moan. This continued on for an hour.)

(The smut is now over, for those of you who skipped over it.)

"How do you feel?" Alex asked.
"Exhausted," Lauren said.
"Me too," Alex responded.
"Ugh that felt so good," Lauren said while caressing his hair.
"It really did," Alex said.
"Oh, you know what I just realized?" Lauren asked.
"No, what?" Alex asked.
"That was our first time having sex as a married couple," Lauren said.
"Oh yeah that's true," Alex said.
"Yup, well now I'm hungry," Lauren said.
"Me too, I'll order post mates," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.

(Alex ordered post mates. While they waited, Lauren and Alex just talked about the night before, which was their wedding. Then 20 minutes later, their food arrived.)

"I'll go get the food," Alex said.
"Ok babe," Lauren responded.

(Alex put on a shirt, an underwear, and pants. Then he went to the door to get the post mates. Lauren then got out of bed and put on a bra, an underwear, shorts, and a hoodie. Then she went to the kitchen to eat with Alex.)

"Mm this smells good," Lauren said.
"It sure does, so let's eat," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.

(They then ate and talked.)

Alex's POV
I can't believe Lauren is my wife. She is mine, forever! I'm so happy I met this amazing girl and got her to fall in love with me. I love her so much, and I'll never stop loving her.

(After breakfast, they just watched tv together. The rest of their day was pretty low key. They didn't do much, since they did say they just wanted to enjoy each other's company.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Ok, there's so much I have to say! Let's start off with the last chapter. When I posted it, I started to tear up. I started to tear up because the second I post the wedding chapter, this is what I see.

Like I literally just posted it and it already has 18 reads! I started to tear up because I didn't know how many of you guys were actually waiting for that chapter and clicked it so fast

Like I literally just posted it and it already has 18 reads! I started to tear up because I didn't know how many of you guys were actually waiting for that chapter and clicked it so fast. I just felt so happy! So thank you guys for that. The next thing I'm gonna thank you guys is for 26k reads. You guys are the best. I can't believe that this story has thousands of reads. And the last thing is that this story has been the 2nd story that shows when you search up Laurex. And it's been the second because my first story, "The Start of Laurex" has the 1st story that shows up. And then I see this.

"Laurex Romance" is now the 1st story you'll see when you search up Laurex

"Laurex Romance" is now the 1st story you'll see when you search up Laurex. I can't believe this book beat my first book. This happened because of you guys. And I can't thank you enough! I love you guys so much, and I don't deserve all of this and you guys. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. I can't wait for the next chapter because it's gonna be the honeymoon chapter. And I was gonna wait for them to have sex until their honeymoon, but whatever. So get ready for the next chapter. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️! Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly