Chapter 49: Their New Lives

(Warning: This chapter contains profanity and physical abuse. If you don't feel comfortable reading it, that's fine. Back to the story)

(Months later)

Lauren's POV
It's been months since I broke up with Alex. My life is very different and depressing. I'm living in Toronto again with Baz. I no longer do YouTube. Baz made me quit YouTube because he said that if I continued he wouldn't see me as much and he doesn't want to risk me seeing Alex. So I gave up all social media platforms. My #PrettyLittleLaurs are so worried about me, but I can't tell them. It was hard explaining my and Alex's break up to them as well, because there's a lot I couldn't say. All I said was that it was a mutual break up, and Alex said the same thing in his video explaining the break up. Speaking of Alex. I miss him so much. There has not gone one day that I haven't missed him. I still watch his YouTube videos since that's the only time I get to see his face and hear his voice. He is still vlogging but not as consistent as before. It's actually sometimes kind of rare when he posts, but at least he is still posting.

(Lauren got out of her room to grab Baz's laptop, since he is at work.)

When Baz goes to work, that's when I watch YouTube videos. He doesn't let me watch YouTube videos, especially Alex's videos. Baz is the fucking worst. All I have to do is stay home all day. I'm not even allowed to leave the apartment. I basically have no money, mo phone, and I have to keep myself entertained until is dumbass gets home. But all I'm waiting for is him to hit me more. He hits me everyday. When I give him attitude, he hits me. When I do something wrong, he hits me. When I complain about something, guess what, he hits me. He just became an abusive asshole! I guess this is my fucking life now!

Alex's POV
It's been months since Lauren broke up with me. I haven't been myself ever since. My old happy personality is gone. When I vlog, I try to act happy but my Wassabians know me very well, so they can tell I'm acting. I just miss Lauren. Sometimes my friends would take me out to make me feel better, but nothing works. That especially doesn't work because some girls will try to hit on me but I can't because my heart is still with Lauren. It sucks that she quit YouTube. I know that wasn't her choice. She loves her job, I could never imagine her giving up on it, by her choice. Probably Baz made her quit. I hope he is treating her right. (Yeah fuck no! He is definitely not treating her right.) But knowing Baz he probably isn't. I just wish I knew where Lauren was so I could just see her one last time.

(Later that day)

Lauren's POV
"Lauren I'm home!" Baz said.
"Hey Baz!" Lauren said.
"Did you miss me?" Baz asked.

Fuck no! When Baz is at work, that's the best part of my day. I get peace and quiet. I get to catch up on YouTube videos, especially Alex's.

"Not really," Lauren muttered.
"What Did You Just Say?" Baz asked angrily.
"I didn't say anything," Lauren said nervously.

(Baz walked up to her and grabbed her jaw. He squeezed it and then threw her head down, she then hit the table with her jaw.)

"What have I told you about disrespecting me?" Baz asked.
"If you disrespect me, you'll have to clean up your blood," Lauren said.
"That's right. Now go clean yourself up. And when you get back you'll serve my fucking dinner!" Baz yelled.
"Yes Baz," Lauren said. "Asshole," Lauren whispered.

(Lauren ran down the hall to go to the bathroom. She went to the bathroom and was about to lock the door but Baz got in and pulled her by the hair and threw on the floor!)

"What did I fucking tell you!" Baz yelled.
"I'm sorry," Lauren pleaded.
"Sorry won't save your ass!" Baz yelled.

(Baz slapped and punched Lauren in the face. He left so many bruises on her face. Lauren tried to fight back but that only made it worst.)

(Later that night)

Baz is a fucking monster. I can't fucking take it anymore. I can't spend another fucking day here! I want out! I just can't keep living like this. This shouldn't be my fucking life. You know what, Baz doesn't know what's coming. I'm busting out of here! Whether he likes it or not! I just need a plan! And I know exactly what I need to do!

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Wow 5 days in a row! So impressed! So thank you to everyone who has joined the #emotionalclub I know it sounds a little dorky but that's what I am, a dork! The last 2 chapters have been very emotional and this one is kind of emotional because you're witnessing Lauren getting physically abused by Baz. So yeah! So Lauren is going to make a plan on how to escape Baz and that is what is happening in the next chapter. If you want to find out what is Lauren's plan, come back tomorrow to find out what it is? And also comment down below what you think she is gonna do! Also thank you guys so much for 13k reads! The amount of support you guys give me is unreal! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly