Chapter 54: Lauren Back on YouTube

Lauren's POV
So I've been off YouTube for 8 months. And I miss my #PrettyLittleLaurs! Since I basically got my life back, I want to get back into the YouTube life. YouTube is something I definitely missed.

(Lauren turned to her other side and faced Alex.)

"Good morning babe," Lauren whispered.
"Good morning Chicken Nugget," Alex responded.
"C'mon let's get up," Lauren said.
"No let's stay in bed again," Alex whined.
"Alex, we have to be productive," Lauren said.
"No!" Alex whined.
"Ugh you're such a baby!" Lauren yelled.
"Am not!" Alex whined.
"Are so!" Lauren mimicked.
"Am not!" Alex cried.
"Yes you are but whatever. I'm gonna go make breakfast! And I'll be waiting for you!" Lauren said.
"Lauren wait!" Alex called out.
"Nope I'm being productive today! Unlike you!" Lauren yelled. (She then ran out of their bedroom.)
"Ok that's it! Get back here!" Alex yelled. (Alex then ran after her.)
"You'll never catch me!" Lauren taunted.
"Oh yeah! Watch me!" Alex yelled.

(Alex then snuck up behind Lauren and picked her up. Alex then carried Lauren to the couch and then wrapped his arms around her waist and held her tight.)

"I got you!" Alex yelled.
"Ugh! Alex let me go!" Lauren yelled.
"Only if you take back what you said," Alex explained.
"Never!" Lauren yelled.
"Alright you're never getting out of my arms!" Alex yelled.
"Nope that's not true," Lauren said.
"What does that mean?" Alex asked. (Lauren faced him and smirked.)
"Tickle fest!" Lauren yelled.
"What?!?" Alex yelled.

(Lauren started tickling Alex like crazy. Alex was laughing so hard that he let go of Lauren.)

"I'm free! I win!" Lauren taunted.
"Alright you win! That's one point for DIY!" Alex yelled.
"And zero for Wassabi!" Lauren taunted.
"Don't push it!" Alex said.
"Alright fine. Well I'm gonna go make breakfast," Lauren said.
"Ok babe," Alex said.

(While Lauren was cooking breakfast. Alex was staring at her.)

Alex's POV
Damn! Lauren is so god damn beautiful! How in the hell did I get this beautiful girl to fall in love with me. I don't know what I did, but I'm glad it worked.

"Alex! Earth to Alex!" Lauren said. (She then snapped in his face.)
"Huh? What? I'm sorry! What were you saying?" Alex asked.
"I wasn't saying anything. I just wanted your attention because you were staring at me? Why is that?" Lauren asked.
"What? Can't I stare at my beautiful girlfriend?" Alex asked. (Lauren blushed.)
"Yes," Lauren responded.
"Ok," Alex said.

(Lauren finished up making breakfast and they started to eat. After breakfast, Lauren decided to bring up YouTube!)

"Hey Alex," Lauren said.
"Yeah Lauren!" Alex responded.
"I was thinking, maybe it's time for me to be back on camera," Lauren said.
"You wanna be back on YouTube?" Alex asked.
"Yeah I miss posting videos on #sunDIY and weekly vlogs for Wednesdays," Lauren said.
"Well if you are ready to be back on YouTube, obviously I'm going to support you no matter what," Alex said.
"Aww thanks baby!" Lauren said.
"You're welcome! So do you wanna film your return video today?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, I was gonna make myself look presentable and then film the video," Lauren said.
"What do you mean 'look presentable?' You look beautiful, just the way you are," Alex said.
"Aww thank you baby but I'm still gonna change," Lauren said.
"Alright go get ready for your video," Alex said.

(So Lauren went to their bedroom and got ready to film a video.)

Lauren's POV
I can't believe I'm gonna be filming my first video in 8 months. It's gonna feel so weird being in front of the camera again.

(This is the outfit Lauren is wearing

(This is the outfit Lauren is wearing.)

Alright I think I'm ready for filming.

"Alex," Lauren called out.
"Yeah babe," Alex responded.
"Can you be in the video?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah sure, but why?" Alex asked.
"Because I wanna announce that we are back together," Lauren said.
"Oh ok," Alex said.
"Ok, let's film," Lauren said.

(So Lauren and Alex set up the camera to film the video.)

"Hey guys what's up it's Lauren and I'm back! Oh my god it feels so good to be talking to you guys again! I've missed you all so much!
So I'm extremely sorry that I 'quit' YouTube a few months ago! A lot has happened that I can't really say. Pretty much it was all personal! Another thing I wanted to address is Alex and I are back together!" Lauren explained.
"Yup me and my Chicken Nugget are together again!" Alex said.
"So I'm sorry, Alex and I decided we are gonna keep all of this information to ourselves. Since it involves a lot of personal information! So I hope you guys can understand. So I just wanted to say that I'm gonna be back to my regular schedule, posting every #sunDIY and a weekly vlog every Wednesday! Anyway that's it for today's video! I promise the next video will be longer! And let me know in the comments what you want to see for next week's #sunDIY! Make sure to follow me on all my socials and all that good stuff! And I'll see you guys on Wednesday for a weekly vlog and again on Sunday for a #sunDIY! Ok bye guys love you!" Lauren said.

(She then turned off camera.)

"I did it! I filmed a video!" Lauren said.
"I know! How did that feel?" Alex asked.
"That felt so good!" Lauren said. "I hope my #PrettyLittleLaurs didn't forget about me."
"No they would never forget about you," Alex said.
"Are you sure?" Lauren asked.
"Of course I'm sure. I still see your fans still tweeting about you," Alex said.
"Wait really," Lauren said.
"Yeah they miss you! And I know they'll be thrilled to find out that you're back for good!" Alex said.
"Aww I miss them too," Lauren said.
"Well you wanna get food?" Alex asked.
"Yeah let's go," Lauren said.

(So Lauren and Alex went and got food. When they got back they ate and watched a movie. Afterwards they got ready for bed. Then they fell asleep.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. So I'm sorry guys that I didn't post a chapter yesterday. I just was having a pretty bad day and I wasn't in the best writing mood. But thank you guys for understanding! Also thank you guys so much for 15k reads! The number of reads just continues to keep growing and it also continues to blow my mind! I know this chapter isn't the best but I still wanted to post something because I feel bad when I don't post! Also, I didn't know if I was gonna write this, but I guess I'm writing it anyway! So today is my birthday and I just want to say is that I hope you guys are having a wonderful day and you liked this chapter! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Also, I'm really bored right now, and if you guys have any questions for me, I'll be more than happy to answer them. Just leave them in the comments down below. I'm just not gonna be giving any spoilers for this book. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly