I'm Sorry (Not A Chapter)

Hey guys, so this is not apart of Laurex Romance. Uh, this is something, I never thought I would do. But here we are, anyway I just wanted to say something. Something happened today in my family, and I don't really want to talk about it. But I want to say is that I'm not in good place right now. And I'm not in the best writing mood. When I write this story, I'm happy because Laurex makes me happy. But it's hard to be happy right now.

So what I'm trying to say is that I'm not going to be posting for a while. Don't worry, I'm not discontinuing this book. I just need a break.

Don't worry I'll be back soon. This isn't forever, but this is for now. And I'm going to say this, I am not asking you guys to be sad for me or for pity. I'm telling you guys this so you guys know why I won't be posting for a while.

And I'm sorry to bring you guys down considering today Lauren's Roast Yourself Again came out. My day started great because of that video, and then it completely fell apart.

I'll probably still gonna be here on Wattpad, for reading. If you want to talk to me, you can always comment on my story and I'll reply. Or you can dm me here on Wattpad.

That's it for this sad message. I love you guys so much. And remember, always tell your loved ones that you love them. Bye! ❤️

— Citlaly