Chapter 8: LA

(Friday: Flying to LA)

Lauren's POV
I'm so excited today I'm going to LA to visit Alex. This is going to be so exciting! I can't wait to see Alex.

(At the airport.)

Ok it's time to get on the plane. In the next 5 hours I will be in LA with Alex.

(Lauren receives a text from Alex.)

A-Hey Lauren
L- Hi Alex
A- Are you on the plane?
L- Yes, why?
A- Ok just asking.
A- I can't wait to see you here
L- Yeah I'm so excited
A- Alright I'm gonna let you fly but I'll see you in a couple of hours
L- Ok bye

It's just so sweet that he texts me before my flight. I can't wait to see him. Next up LA!

Alex's POV
Today Lauren is flying to LA. I'm so excited to have her here with me. These next 3 weeks are gonna be so fun. I can't wait to pick her up at the airport.

(Couple hours later and Lauren is landing in LA.)

Ok I'm here at Lauren's gate. Just waiting to see her.

Lauren's POV
Ok I just landed. I hope Alex didn't forget! But I know he wouldn't!

(Lauren gets off the plane and finds Alex.)

"Alex!" Lauren said.
"Lauren!" Alex said. (Alex ran to Lauren and hugged her.)
"Hi Alex! You remembered!" Lauren said.
"Hi Lauren! And yeah, why wouldn't I remember?" Alex asked.
"Just making a joke," Lauren said.
"Ok, how was your flight?" Alex asked.
"It was good! Wow I'm just so happy to be here," Lauren said.
"Yeah I'm really happy you're here," Alex said.
"Thanks. So where are we going?" Lauren asked.
"Well I was thinking, I could take you to your AIRBNB and then you unpack. And I was going to let you decide from there," Alex said.
"Oh ok, well let's go!" Lauren said.

(Alex then drove Lauren to her AIRBNB.)

(At Lauren's AIRBNB)

"Wow this place is nice!" Alex said.
"Yeah I chose a good Airbnb!" Lauren said.
"You sure did! So do you want me to help you unpack?" Alex asked.
"Nah, it's ok I got it!" Lauren said.
"No it's ok, I'll help you!" Alex said.
"No you don't have to," Lauren said.
"I know I don't, but I want to," Alex said.
"Ok fine," Lauren said.

(After Lauren and Alex finished unpacking Lauren's stuff, they took nap.)

(2 hours later)

"What time is it?" Lauren asked.
"Um, it's 2:30 P.M." Alex said.
"What we slept for 2 hours?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah," Alex said.
"I know why I took a nap, because I'm tired from my flight. But why did you take a nap?" Lauren asked.
"Um, when I saw you take a nap, your sleepiness rubbed off on me so I took a nap as well," Alex said.
"Well you could have left," Lauren said.
"I didn't want to leave you alone," Alex said.
"Uhh ok, yeah sure Alex," Lauren said.
"Yeah I didn't!" Alex said.
"Ok whatever! What do you wanna to do?" Lauren asked.
"Um whatever you want," Alex said.
"That's not helping Alex," Lauren said.
"If you want, we can go to my apartment and you could meet my brother or we can go shopping or do something else," Alex said.
"We can go to your apartment," Lauren said.
"Ok, let's go," Alex said.

Ok I'm gonna meet Alex's brother. I'm excited and nervous. I'm excited to meet him, so I can learn more about Alex, but I'm also nervous because I don't want him thinking I'm Alex's girlfriend. I mean I like Alex, but we're not a couple, we're just friends.

Alex's POV
So Lauren wants to meet Aaron. I hope he likes her. It's hard being around Lauren knowing we're just friends. But hopefully I can change that.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you guys so much for over 300 reads. What? This is only the 8th chapter and I've already hit over 300. In my first book, by the time I was at my 8th chapter, I had 70 reads and in this book I have over 300, that's insane. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. And comment your favorite part from this chapter. Anyway I hope to see you in the next chapter because Lauren is going to meet Aaron! 
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly