Chapter 23: The Conversation

(So I have been going very slow with this story so I'm going to fast forward into the future to a few months later and at this time, Lauren is visiting Alex in LA.)

Alex's POV
I'm so happy that Lauren is back in LA! When she comes I feel like I'm completely myself. I feel like there's a part of me missing when she is gone. Now that part of me is back! I'm bored! Let's see if Lauren wants to hangout.

(Alex texts Lauren.)

A- Hi Chicken Nugget
L- Hi Chicken Tender
A- Are you busy today?
L- No why?
A- Oh I just wanted to know if you want to hang out with me?
L- Yeah I would love to
A- Want me to come over to your AIRBNB?
L- Yeah sure
A- Alright I'll be there in like 30 minutes
L- Ok I'll be waiting
A- See you later
L- Bye babe

Now I'm gonna hangout with my girlfriend.

Lauren's POV
Today I'm hanging out with Alex! My favorite part about visiting LA is I get to spend more time with Alex. Now I gotta get ready.

(This is what Lauren is wearing

(This is what Lauren is wearing.)

Ok now I'm ready. I just have to wait for Alex to come over.

Alex's POV
About to arrive at Lauren's Airbnb.

(Alex knocks on the door.)

"Hi Alex!" Lauren said.
"Hi Chicken Nugget!" Alex said.
"Come in, come in!" Lauren said.
"Alright, how has been your day so far?" Alex asked.
"It's been good. I filmed a vid and I answered some emails. How about you?" Lauren asked.
"Oh I filmed a #WassabiWednesday with Kyle!" Alex said.
"Oh ok! So what do you wanna do today?" Lauren asked.
"I don't know. You decide," Alex said.
"Um, we can go to the mall?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah I'm ok with that," Alex said.
"Alright let's go!" Lauren said.

(So Lauren and Alex went to the mall and went to a couple stores. Then they got hungry.)

"Hey babe, I'm hungry," Lauren said.
"Me too! Wanna get some food?" Alex asked.
"Yeah! What do you wanna get?" Lauren asked.
"Well Cheesecake Factory is right there so wanna eat there?" Alex asked.
"Yes let's eat there!" Lauren said.
"Well I'm really hungry so wanna run over there?" Alex asked.
"Alex its all the way over there! Yeah no, I do not have the energy to run over there," Lauren said.
"Oh ok! Hey Lauren!" Alex said.
"Yes," Lauren said.
"Chicken! Nugget! WADDLE!" Alex yelled. (Lauren then did the Chicken Nugget Waddle all the way to Cheesecake Factory while Alex was running and laughing behind her.)
"I'm tired! Thanks Alex!" Lauren said sarcastically.
"You're welcome!" Alex said.

(Lauren and Alex got a table and ordered their food.)

"Lauren," Alex said.
"What babe?" Lauren asked.
"You know what I just realized?" Alex asked.
"What?" Lauren asked.
"I'm here sitting at Cheesecake Factory with the most beautiful girl I've have ever met!" Alex said.
"Awww thanks baby! But you're always telling me that!" Lauren said.
"I know but I like telling you. No but what I actually wanted to say is that this is the first time we are here at Cheesecake Factory as a couple," Alex said.
"Oh shit that's true! When we went to Cheesecake Factory the first time we were just friends and with Fousey," Lauren said.
"Yeah!" Alex said.
"Wow that's crazy!" Lauren said.
"Yeah I know!" Alex said.

(So Lauren and Alex ate their food and then drove back to Lauren's Airbnb.)

"I'm so tired!" Lauren said.
"Me too!" Alex said.
"Wanna go to bed?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah let's go!" Alex said.

(Lauren and Alex then got ready for bed. Then they hopped in bed and just laid there and just talked.)

"I'm sad that I'm gonna be heading back to Toronto in a few days," Lauren said.
"Already?" Alex asked.
"Yes, unfortunately," Lauren said.
"Every time you come to visit the time goes by so fast. I just want to keep you here forever," Alex said.
"I know Alex but remember I live in Toronto. We both knew the long distance relationship isn't going to easy," Lauren said.
"What if you don't leave anymore," Alex said.
"What?" Lauren asked.
"I'm saying you should move here to LA," Alex said.
"What?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah, you're always complaining about how you hate when you have to go back to Toronto. You are always saying when you are here, you are closer to the YouTube community. You said the weather is better here. I think you should move here," Alex said.
"I don't know Alex," Lauren said.
"C'mon Lauren!" Alex said.
"It's just that I have lived in Canada my whole life. My family is there. Everything I know is there. I recently moved to Toronto a few years ago just for university and the was a big step for me. But to a new country is such a bigger deal! I just don't know if I'm ready!" Lauren said.
"Ok, well I don't wanna force you. I'm just giving a suggestion. If you want you could think about it! Maybe let me know the rest of your thoughts on this when you really let it sink in your brain! Ok," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.
"Goodnight Chicken Nugget!" Alex said.
"Goodnight Alex!" Lauren said.

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I'm really sorry that these last few chapters have sucked. Writer's block has not been kind to me. So writing has not been easy, but don't worry guys I'm trying to fight it to write the story for you guys. Also thank you so much for 4k reads! I will never stop thanking you guys for reading my crappy stories. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Also, I love reading other Laurex fanfics, and I have read so many that I'm starting to run out on ones that I haven't read. So I want you guys to suggest some Laurex fanfics in the comments. The only rules I'm giving is that they have to have more than 5 chapters or parts. And they have to be updated recently. So can't wait to see your suggestions. I hope to see you in the next chapter! Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly