Chapter 21: Alex's Last Day In Toronto

Lauren's POV
So today is Alex's last day here and I'm really sad. This week went by so fast, I wish he could stay longer.

Alex's POV
I'm so sad! Today is my last full day in Toronto. So tomorrow I have my flight back to LA. I don't want to leave my Lauren. But unfortunately I have to.

(Lauren and Alex wanted to enjoy each other's company since it will be a while until they'll see each other again.)

(6 P.M.)

"Hey Lauren, I'm hungry!" Alex said.
"Already?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah," Alex said.
"Do you want me to order post mates?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah that's fine," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren said.

(Lauren orders the post mates. 20 minutes later the food arrived. They the ate the food and watched tv. Later they got some editing done. Then it started getting late.)

(9:30 P.M.)

"Lauren, do you wanna watch a movie?" Alex asked.
"No, I'm getting tired so I'm gonna take a quick shower so I can go to bed," Lauren said.
"Ok babe," Alex said.

(So Lauren hopped into the shower while Alex watched tv. 20 minutes later Alex started getting tired so he decided to go to her room to start getting ready for bed, since his stuff was in there.)

Alex's POV
I'm kind of getting bored of watching tv. I think I'm gonna start getting ready for bed as well.

(Alex walked into Lauren's room and he found Lauren was wearing shorts,underwear and her bra and she was putting on her shirt.)

"Oh sorry, Lauren!" Alex yelled. (He then closed the door.)
"Alex it's ok! You can come in!" Lauren said. (Alex then walks back in.)
"Yeah but you're changing," Alex said.
"Alex it's fine! I'm not naked!" Lauren said.
"Yeah, but you got me by surprise because I didn't know you were in here changing," Alex said.
"Well sorry, but you can come in," Lauren said.
"Ok, I'm sorry I walked in on you changing," Alex said.
"Alex it's ok. I honestly don't care because you're my boyfriend! If you were someone else, now that's a different story," Lauren said.
"Oh ok," Alex said.

I feel kind of bad that I walked in on Lauren, but she said it's ok.

(Alex then got ready for bed and was just laying in bed waiting for Lauren. He then got up and went behind Lauren and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.)

"Babe! That tickles!" Lauren said while giggling.
"What you don't like it?" Alex asked while still kissing her neck.
"I never said that! I just said that it tickles," Lauren said.
"Oh then can I continue?" Alex asked.

(Lauren turned around and kissed Alex on the lips.)

"You don't even have to ask!" Lauren said. (Alex smirked.)

(Warning: At this point smut is involved. Not that much detail is given because I'm pretty awkward when it comes to this stuff, but this is a little warning! Now back to the story.)

(Alex picked up Lauren and she wrapped her legs around Alex's waist. He then carried her to the bed. He took off his shirt and then took off her's. He took off his pants and underwear and put on a condom. Lauren took off her shorts and underwear. Alex pulled Lauren close to her and kissed her lips. He then began to kiss her neck and then moved down to her chest. He then unhooked her bra and started to kiss her boobs. He then entered her and Lauren let out a loud moan. He then went faster and faster and Lauren kept moaning. Later Lauren got on top of Alex and Lauren kissed Alex all over his chest.)

(This went on for about an hour and then they both fell asleep.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I'm pretty sure that's the most detail I've ever put in a "smut" chapter. I always get so awkward when it comes to these type of chapters because I don't know, I'm just awkward. When it comes to writing what leads up to the sex scene, is easy. Actually writing the smut part is weird for me. But I'm actually proud and a little weirded out that I actually wrote it. Also, we hit 3k reads! Thank you guys so much! I will never stop thanking you guys because I'm just so grateful! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. And let me know in the comments if you want more "smut" chapters. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

Citlaly