Chapter 52: Laurex Reunited

(So here is the chapter you guys have been waiting for! I really hope you guys like this chapter. This chapter will get a little emotional so I advise you to get some tissues. And remember let me know in the comments if you are apart of the #EmotionalClub. Also don't play the song yet. I will let you know when to play the song. Anyway enjoy the chapter! *eternal screaming*.)

Lauren's POV
So we just got to the airport and I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm only 5 hours and half away from my Chicken Tender, my Alice Wachabi! My Alex Wassabi!

"Alright this it," Sarah said.
"I know, thank you so much for helping me today. If it weren't for you, I would be still with Baz! So thank you! I'm gonna miss you!" Lauren said.
"I'm gonna miss you too Lauren. Hey let me give you my number so we can stay in touch," Sarah suggested.
"Yeah totally," Lauren said.

(So Lauren and Sarah put their phone numbers in each other's phones.)

"Alright bye! Have fun in LA!" Sarah said.
"I will! Bye Sarah!" Lauren yelled.

(Lauren got on the plane and she fell asleep dreaming about Alex.)

(9:30 PM~ Lauren has arrived in LA.)

I can't believe I'm back. It's been so long. God I missed LA. But I missed Alex even more. I was gonna call him, but I thought I should surprise him!

(Lauren gets an uber and heads to Alex's apartment!)

I'm so nervous! I hope he remembers me! I can't wait to see his face and just hug him and kiss him and tell him how I much I love him!

(Lauren arrives at his door. And knocks.)

Alex's POV
I wonder who is knocking on the door. I am not expecting anyone.

(Ok is everyone ready! You can now play the song. Enjoy!)

(Alex opens the door and he sees Lauren! The minute he laid his eyes on her he started to tear up and so did she!)

"Lauren!" Alex said.
"Hi baby!" Lauren said. (She then hugged him tight. He then hugged her back. They both didn't want to let go! They didn't want this moment to end.)
"Omg I missed you so much! I can't believe you are here! How? What happened to you?" Alex asked with tears of joy coming down his face.
"I missed you too! I can't believe I'm standing in front of you! This feels like dream!" Lauren said with tears coming down her face.
"Come in Lauren! You look amazing! What happened to you? Wait are those bruises?" Alex asked.
"Yes but that's nothing to worry about," Lauren said.
"Where have you been? How did you leave Baz? Did he do this to you? Because if he, oh he is fucking dead!" Alex yelled.
"Alex! Baz is dead! I uh killed him!" Lauren said.
"What?" Alex asked.
"It's a long story and that's a story for another day, but he was about to stab me and I picked up a gun that was on the floor and I shot him. But don't worry the police said it was for self defense so I'm fine," Lauren said.
"Oh ok! I'm so happy you're back! I missed you so much! You have no idea how many times a day you would come in my mind," Alex said.
"Yeah me too! There is not one day you didn't come in my thoughts. I just miss you so much!" Lauren said
"I love you Lauren! And I want you to never forget that! I've been waiting for months to tell you how much I love you!" Alex said. (He then kissed her.)
"I love you too Alex!" Lauren said. (She then kissed him again.)
"Oh before I forget, will you be my girlfriend again?" Alex asked.
(Lauren then kissed him.) She whispered in his ear, "You don't even have to ask."

(Alex smiled and then kissed her again. Then it turned into a full blown making out.|They didn't go anywhere farther than making out. Sorry if you were thinking smut was gonna be here, but there isn't. Sorry to disappoint you but I just wanted to write a sweet chapter. But don't worry smut is coming soon.| After they were done. Alex took Lauren's stuff to the bedroom and Lauren fell asleep in Alex's arms. For the first time in months she finally felt safe.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Laurex is finally back together! I'm so happy! Who else is happy? Also who got emotional? Let me know if you're apart of the #EmotionalClub! Sorry that this chapter is shorter. I'm not always going to write long chapters. Also thank you guys so much for 14k reads! I can't believe it this how much this book as come along. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. What do you think is gonna happen next? Again let me know in the comments. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly