Chapter 47: Laurex Breakup

(Remember this is just in the story not irl! So this is all fake! Also you guys probably hate me for writing this, but don't worry I also hate myself! I teared up while writing this chapter. So if you did as well let me know in the comments so I don't feel alone! Also things do get better in the story! Ok I'm gonna stop rambling and go ahead and read the chapter!)

Lauren's POV
"So Lauren, what do you say?" Baz asked.
"Um, ok I guess," Lauren said.
"Wait really?" Baz asked.
"Now remember this! I'm not going back to you because I love you! Because I'm beyond away from that! I will never love you! I love Alex! And that's why I want him to be safe! So I'm only agreeing to this if you promise me you will leave Alex alone forever," Lauren said.
"I promise I will leave Alex alone forever!" Baz said.
"Ok," Lauren said.
"Now go break up with him," Baz ordered.
"You say it like it's so fucking easy! You don't know how much this is gonna hurt me! I'm breaking up with the love of my life! This isn't easy!" Lauren yells with tears coming down her face.
"I thought I was the love of your life," Baz said.
"Fuck no! It's Alex! And I'm gonna break up with him for his safety! That's how much I love him! I rather see him happy than myself!" Lauren cried.
"So you're saying you won't be happy with me?" Baz asked.
"I'm officially ignoring you! There's no way I'm gonna be happy being with someone who cheated on me, someone who almost killed the love of my life, and is threatening me! Just shut the fuck up!" Lauren yelled.
"Alright I'll shut up!" Baz said.
"Thank you," Lauren said.

This is gonna hurt so much! But this is for your safety Alex!

(Lauren cleans up her tears before talking to Alex. She doesn't want to do this, but she wants to keep Alex safe. After she cleans herself up, she goes back inside Alex's room.|Here comes the part that will make you guys hate me! Ugh I'm not ready! Get your tissues ready.)

"I'm back," Lauren said.
"Hey babe, you took a little longer than I expected. I was getting a little worried," Alex said.
"Sorry, but anyway, Alex can I uh talk to you?" Lauren asked nervously.
"Yeah sure, Aaron can you give us some privacy?" Alex asked.
"Yeah, I'll be back," Aaron said. (Aaron left the room and closed the door.)
"So what did you want to talk about, babe?" Alex asked.
"Um, uh, this is gonna be extremely hard to do. But what I want to start with is that Alex you need to remember that I love you so much. And I would do anything for you. I want you to never forget that," Lauren said.
"Ok, Lauren I know that. I would never forget that. But Chicken Nugget, you're scaring me. Are you ok?" Alex says. (He then puts a strand of her hair behind her ear.)
"Alex there is no easy way of saying this," Lauren said with tears slowly coming down her face.
"Say what? What are you talking about?" Alex asked.
"I a-am b-breaking up w-with y-you," Lauren cried.
"What? Why? Lauren! You're joking right?" Alex asked nervously. (He then grabbed both of her hands.)
"I wish I was Alex, but I'm n-not!" Lauren cried. (Alex then started crying.)
"Lauren, why? Don't you love me?" Alex asked with tears coming down his face.
"Alex, of course I love you! I love you so much! I love you so much that I'm giving you up for your safety," Lauren said.
"What do you mean, 'giving me up for my safety?" Alex asked.
"Baz tried to kill you!" Lauren said.
"He's the one who shot me! Oh if I see that motherfucker I'll kill him!" Alex yelled.
"Alex! Listen to me!" Lauren yelled.
"Ok," Alex said.
"Baz paid someone to kidnap me and kill you! I told him to leave us alone! He told me he won't stop putting you in the hospital until you're dead. He'll stop if I go back with him," Lauren said with more tears coming down her face.
"So what are you saying?" Alex asked.
"I'm saying that I'm breaking up with you to go back with him to keep you safe!" Lauren said.
"Do you love him?" Alex asked nervously.
"Fuck no! I love you! And I can't bear to see you get hurt because of me. So I rather see you happy and safe than be with you and keep you unsafe!" Lauren said.
"Lauren don't do this! We can get through this together!" Alex said.
"We can't Alex! This is the only way to keep you safe! All I want is to see you happy!" Lauren said.
"I'm happy when I'm with you!" Alex said.
"Me too, but you have to get over me! So I'll move my stuff out of the apartment," Lauren said.
"No, please Lauren! I can't lose you! Please! I don't care if I have to get hurt to be with you! I told you I would protect you no matter what! Because I love you!" Alex said.
"I love you too Alex! But it's my turn to protect you!" Lauren said. (Lauren starts walking back to the door.)
"Lauren!" Alex yelled.
"Yeah Alex," Lauren said. (Lauren faces Alex and walks closer to him.)
"Don't leave me Chicken Nugget! You're the love of my life!" Alex said. (Alex put his hand on Lauren's cheek.)
(Lauren grabs his hand and put it down.) "You're the love of my life! I love you so much Alexander Justine Burriss! I'm gonna miss you so much my Chicken Tender! Don't forget that I love you! I will always love you! All I want is to see you happy, even if I can't! I love you Alice Wachabi!" Lauren said. (She then kissed him on the lips and then walked away.)
"Lauren don't leave!" Alex yelled.
"I'm sorry Alex! But I have to!" Lauren said.
"LAUREN!" Alex yelled.

(Lauren walked out of the room and closed the door.)

"Baz!" Lauren yelled.
"Yeah," Baz responded.
"It's been done! I broke up with the love of my life! Are you happy now? Because I'm not!" Lauren yelled with tears still coming down her face.
"Very, but don't worry Lauren, you will be happy! Very soon!" Baz said. (Baz smirked.)
"Unless you're dead and I'm back together with Alex, I can never be happy again!" Lauren said.
"Whatever let's go get your fucking stuff!" Baz said.

(Lauren and Baz left the hospital to go to Lauren and Alex's apartment to pick up her stuff.)

I can't believe I did it! Alex and I are no longer together! Happiness no longer exists in my heart!

Alex's POV
I can't believe Lauren broke up with me! This doesn't feel real! I'm no longer going to wake up next to my Chicken Nugget! Happiness no longer exists in my heart!

(Aaron walks back into the room and finds Alex crying.)

"Alex! Are you ok? Why are you crying?" Aaron asked.
"Lauren broke up with me!" Alex said with tears streaming down his face.
"Why?" Aaron asked.
"She said that Baz told her that if she goes back to him, he'll leave me alone. And she said that she loves me so much that she rather see me happy and safe than be with me and put me in danger. She said she'll give up her own happiness for my safety!" Alex cried.
"Wow she really does love you!" Aaron said.
"Yeah she does! But I don't know what I am without her. She says she wants to see me happy but how can I be happy when I'm not with her?" Alex asked.
"I don't know bro, but you're gonna have to to find out," Aaron said.
"But I'm not ready yet! You know what I just wanna be alone!" Alex said.
"Ok Alex, let your emotions out! Call me if you need someone to talk to," Aaron said.
"Ok," Alex responded.

(Aaron walked out of the room and Alex cried himself to sleep. All he dreamt about was Lauren. He couldn't get her out of his thoughts!)

                    TO BE CONTINUED......

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter, but who am I kidding you probably didn't, because I know I didn't. So Lauren and Alex broke up! I actually teared up while writing this. I kept taking breaks from writing this chapter because I couldn't keep going. So 2 chapters in one day, wow so rare. I decided to start writing this chapter immediately since I didn't want to deal with writing it tomorrow. So in tomorrow's chapter Lauren and Baz are gonna pick up Lauren's stuff from her and Alex's apartment. What do you think is gonna happen. As always let me know in the comments. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Also I'm serious let me know in the comments if you got emotional while reading this. Don't let me be the only emotional person here. I hope you guys don't hate me after this. Just remember this is still a Laurex fanfic so things will get better. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly