Chapter 58: The Announcement

Lauren's POV
Today is a good day. My life is perfect. I'm engaged. I can't believe Alex and I are getting married. This is a dream come true. I'm so happy, that I can't even stop smiling. Nothing can ruin my life right now. (And nothing will.)

(Lauren then turns to her side and faces Alex.)

"Good morning fiancé," Lauren whispered.
"Good morning Chicken Nugget," Alex responded. (He then kissed her.)
"How did you sleep?" Lauren asked.
"I slept very well since I'm now engaged to the most perfect person. How about you my love?" Alex asked. (Lauren blushed.)
"I slept very well also because I now know I'm going to be marrying the man of my dreams," Lauren said. (Alex pulled her close and hugged her.)
"So what do you wanna do today beautiful?" Alex asked.
"How about we film our announcement video?" Lauren asked.
"Sure," Alex said.
"I'm so excited! I can't wait to tell all of our #PrettyLittleWassabians!" Lauren said.
"I know they're gonna be so excited," Alex said.
"Well of course they are, they've been telling us to get married for a while now," Lauren said.
"True true," Alex said.
"So I'm gonna make breakfast, and then afterwards I'll get dressed, and then we can film," Lauren said.
"Ok babe," Alex said.

(Lauren went to the kitchen.)

Alex's POV
I can't wait to tell our #PrettyLittleWassabians about our engagement! They have been waiting for this announcement for awhile now. At least we can finally give it to them. (Irl we are still waiting for this announcement!)

(A few hours later Lauren and Alex got ready to film their announcement video.)

"Are you ready?" Alex asked.
"Yeah let's start," Lauren said.

(They turn on the camera to film for Lauren's channel, first.)

"Hey guys, what's up it's Lauren. And today isn't a regular #SunDIY! Today I'm here with Alice Wachabi!" Lauren yelled.
"It's Alex Wassabi!" Alex said.
"It never gets old! Anyway, Alice and I are here to give you guys an announcement!" Lauren said with so much excitement.
"So this is probably an announcement you guys have been waiting for a long time!"Alex said.
"So last night was Valentine's Day!" Lauren started off.
"And we had a romantic dinner, which you can enjoy on my vlog," Alex said.
"Thanks for that plug, Alice! Anyway after dinner, something might have happened!" Lauren said.
"So our announcement is," Alex said.

(Lauren raises her hand shows her engagement ring to the camera.)

"We're engaged!" they both yelled with so much excitement.
"We're finally engaged! I finally proposed and she said yes!" Alex yelled.
"Of course I said yes! I love you Alex!" Lauren said. (She then kissed him.)
"I love you too!" Alex said.
"Anyway I've told you before I would say yes if you didn't use a flashmob! Which thankfully he didn't!" Lauren said happily.
"I was gonna but I wanted you to say yes," Alex said.
"Well thank you for not proposing to me with a flashmob! Anyway so yes guys we are engaged! I'm so happy to spend the rest of my life with this butthole!" Lauren said.
"I'm so happy too! I can't wait until I can call you my wife!" Alex said. (He then kissed her.)
"So that is pretty much it. We will obviously keep you guys updated on what is happening! And I can't wait to have you guys join our journey! Make sure to follow me on all my socials and all that good stuff! And if you want to see how Alex proposed, that'll be on his channel! Anyways I'll see you guys on Wednesday for a weekly vlog and again on Sunday for a #sunDIY! Ok bye guys love you!" Lauren said. (Alex then turned off the camera.)
"Ok now since we filmed your video, can we film on my vlog now?" Alex asked.
"Yes, you can start your vlog," Lauren replied.

(Alex grabbed his vlog camera and turned it on.)

"What it is, what it be, what it do doh! So last night was Valentine's Day, and Lauren and I had a romantic dinner together! We had a fun time! But something happened that we want to address, before you see this footage! You guys already saw Lauren and I's date, but you didn't see the whole night," Alex said.
"Something happened at the end of the night. That is what we are gonna show you today!" Lauren said.
"Our announcement is," Alex said. (Lauren did a drum roll.)
"We're ENGAGED!" they both yelled.
"Yes guys, last night I proposed to my Lauren," Alex said.
"We know this is something you guys have been waiting for a long time! (And irl we are still waiting.) And now it finally happened! And I couldn't be more happier to be spending the rest of my life with such an amazing guy like Alex!" Lauren said. (She then kissed him on the cheek.)
"Yeah I'm so happy that very soon, I can call this beautiful girl, my wife!" Alex said.
"So anyway, we are engaged and we are gonna say the same thing we said in my video, that you guys get to join our journey!" Lauren said.
"Yeah we will be vlogging somethings for our wedding! But without further ado, here is the footage of me proposing to beautiful girlfriend..." Alex gets cut by Lauren.
"Correction, fiancé," Lauren corrects.
"Oh yeah, my beautiful fiancé, miss LaurDIY!" Alex said. (Alex then turns off the camera.)
"Now we have our announcement videos filmed," Lauren said.
"Yup," Alex said.
"I can't wait to see all of our #PrettyLittleWassabians reactions," Lauren said.
"Me too! I love you Lauren!" Alex said.
"I love you too Alex!" Lauren said. (They then kissed.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I'm really sorry guys that I haven't updated in a week. I've been having struggling with this chapter because I am fighting writer's block! Ugh! This chapter is basically Lauren and Alex filming their announcement videos for their channels. And honestly I wished them being engaged was reality and not just in my fanfic but we still got to wait. But anyway this chapter kind of sucks in my opinion but I'm still gonna post it. Also thank you guys so much for 19k reads and 1k comments! I can't believe how far this book has come! You guys are the best! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Since I'm battling writer's block, let me know in the comments what do you want to happen next. And thank you guys for waiting and sticking around this long! I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly