Chapter 55: Valentine's Day Part 1

Alex's POV
I'm so happy Lauren is back just in time for Valentine's Day! I have something planned for tonight! I want it to keep a secret, which is why I went shopping for the things I needed yesterday. I went to Target without Lauren since I didn't want her to see what I bought! Speaking of my Chicken Nugget, let's see if she is awake.

(Alex then walked back into their bedroom to check up on Lauren.)

"Good morning Chicken Nugget!" Alex said.
"Good morning baby!" Lauren yawned.
"Happy Valentine's Day beautiful!" Alex said. (He then kissed her cheek.)
"Happy Valentine's Day to you to Alice!" Lauren said.
"My name isn't Alice! It's Alex!" Alex groaned.
"That's what I said! Alice, Alice Wachabi!" Lauren clarified.
"It's Alex Wassabi!" Alex groaned.
"That's what I said! Alice Wachabi!" Lauren yelled.
"Alex Wassabi!" Alex yelled.
"I heard no difference!" Lauren taunted.
"Whatever! So do you wanna do something today?" Alex asked.
"Sure, whatever you want," Lauren said.
"Are you sure?" Alex asked.
"Yeah whatever you choose, I'll do it. It'll be fun as long as I'm doing it with you," Lauren said. (She then kissed him on the lips.)
"Ok well I was hoping you would say that," Alex said.
"Why?" Lauren asked.
"Because I have some surprises up my sleeve for tonight," Alex said.
"Wait really?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah so this is gonna sound mean, but you can't get ready here," Alex said.
"Why?" Lauren asked.
"Because I don't want you to see the surprise," Alex said.
"Ok that's fine. I'll just get ready at Mia's for tonight," Lauren said.
"Ok," Alex said.

Alright Lauren agreed not to be in the apartment while I get it ready. I'm excited and nervous for tonight. I hope she likes what I have planned.

Lauren's POV
I wonder what Alex has planned for tonight. But honestly can't wait to spend Valentine's Day with my amazing boyfriend.

(A few hours later: Lauren is about to leave to go to Mia's.)

"Alright babe, I'm gonna head to Mia's," Lauren said.
"Alright Chicken Nugget I'll see you tonight," Alex said.
"Ok! Bye babe!" Lauren said. (She then kissed him and left.)

Alex's POV
Alright the plan is in motion. Lauren has left the apartment. And now I can start setting up. 

(Alex took out the swiffer wet jet and started cleaning.|I'm gonna skip most of this because it's not really important but I have to include my favorite part of that vlog. If you don't know what I am talking about, you'll find out right now.)

"Squeaky clean, for ma baby! Gonna be nice, gonna make babies...in the future, not anytime soon!" Alex sung. (I fucking love this part of the vlog. When I saw this vlog for the first time, I was cracking up so hard during this scene. I just had to include that. Back to the story.)

Alright I think I'm done setting up everything in the apartment. Now I just have to set up one more thing.

(Once everything was set up, Alex started to get ready and wait for Lauren to get back to the apartment.)

(So I couldn't find a picture of Alex with the outfit he wore on Valentine's Day so I'm just gonna describe it.)

(Alex is a wearing plaid long sleeve shirt, light grey blazer, jeans, and black shoes.)

(Someone knocks on the door)

Alright I hope I look good. She is here. I hope she likes what I have planned.

                     TO BE CONTINUED......

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry I haven't posted in 6 days. I'm not gonna lie, I've been procrastinating because I have been writing this chapter different ways to see which one I like more. So that led to procrastination. So this chapter is based on my favorite Laurex vlog. Alex's Valentine's Day vlog was so sweet and I just love it. Also thank you guys so much for 17k reads. I honestly can't! All I can say is thank you! Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Let me know in the comments what is gonna happen next. Also, did you know that when this chapter was posted, part 2 was also posted. Go ahead and continue to read on. I hope to see you in the next chapter. But knowing you guys you're probably there. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly