Chapter 65: Puppy Day

(So some of the dialogue written in this chapter isn't mine. I'm using some dialogue from Lauren and Alex's vlogs. I'm using their vlogs because it works better. Anyway back to the story.)

Lauren's POV
Omg! Omg! OMG! It's PUPPY DAY! IT'S PUPPY DAY! Omg! This doesn't feel real! Today I'm gonna have a tiny little puppy in my arms. Ahh! I'm so excited!

(Lauren started to shake Alex awake! Then he finally woke up.)

"Alex wake up! Wake Up! WAKE UP ALEX!" Lauren yelled.
"Lauren let me sleep!" Alex groaned.
"How can you sleep?" Lauren asked.
"Like this," Alex said while putting a pillow over his head. (Honestly, this is me when I'm being forced to wake up, especially for school.)
"Alex wake up! It's puppy day!" Lauren exclaimed.
(Alex then woke up immediately.) "Oh shit it is!" Alex said.
"Yeah today we get to meet our son! Ahh!" Lauren yelled.
"Omg! I forgot that today is puppy day," Alex said.
"How can you forget the day we get our first puppy?" Lauren asked.
"By getting caught up with work stuff and you lose track of time. I knew it was one of these days, but I guess I didn't realize that it's today," Alex said.
"Well it is, it's Puppy Day!" Lauren squealed.
"It sure is," Alex said.

(Lauren and Alex got out of bed and started to get ready. Lauren put on a tie-dye crop hoodie, jean shorts, and white converse. And Alex put on a blue "If You're Not Smiling You're Doing It Wrong" t-shirt, a black jacket, black jeans, and grey vans. Afterwards, Lauren turned on her vlogging camera.)

(So this next scene is from Lauren's vlog. Anyway back to the story.)

"Good morning guys! Baby what day is it? What day is it? What day is it?" Lauren asked with so much excitement.
"Is it puppy day?" Alex asked.
"It's PUPPY DAY!" Lauren squealed.
"Puppy day!" Alex said.
"Ok guys, my whole life is like this is this is the only reason that I was born into the world is for this day to come in my life and I could get a PUPPY! I feel like literally my eyes are already glossing over. Are you ready for me to Kim K ugly cry today?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah I already told the vlog yesterday to expect waterfalls," Alex said.
"Waterfalls!" Lauren said.
"I even flash-backed to Guppy," Alex said.
"Oh yeah, that wasn't even my dog and I still cried hard. Omg I literally almost lost a tear. Omg!" Lauren said.
"Are you bringing extra makeup?" Alex asked.
"Yeah I should pack extra makeup," Lauren said.
"Yeah you should bring eyelashes," Alex said.
"Yeah I know I got to bring eyelash glue in case I cry my eyelashes off. It's Puppy Day!" Lauren squealed.

(A few minutes later, Alex went and turned on his vlogging camera. So this next scene is from his vlog. Anyway back to the story.)

"What it is, what it be, what it do doh! Today is the day, it has finally come where Lauren and I are going to pick up a puppy and meet him for the first time. The very first time! This is gonna be a new chapter of our life!" Alex said.

(An hour later, Lauren and Alex went to the airport. Then they got on the plane, to fly to Sacramento.)

(After the flight they got a rental car to go to get the puppy.)

"Alright Lauren, are you ready to go pick him up?" Alex asked.
"Yes! I can't wait to have him in my arms," Lauren said.
"Me too!" Alex said.

(They then drove to the house. And then they pulled up in front of the house.)

"Lauren are you ready?" Alex asked.
"I'm so nervous!" Lauren said.
"You're about to meet your son," Alex said.
"I'm gonna die," Lauren said.
"No you're not," Alex said.
"Ok let's go," Lauren said.

(They went to the door and the puppy came running to Lauren.)

"Ohhh!" Alex screamed when he saw the puppy

(Lauren then picked him up.) "Omg! He's so cute!" Lauren said. "Hi Moosie!"

(Lauren and Alex ended up playing with the puppy. Once they got into the car they introduced the new puppy.)

"Ok guys we have someone we want to introduce to you guys," Alex said.
"Say hello to Moose!" Lauren said.
"And what is he?" Alex asked.
"This is Moosie! And he is a mini bull terrier!" Lauren said.
"Yup this is our son," Alex said.
"I love him so much and I can't wait to give him the best life he could ever have," Lauren said.
"Me too!" Alex said.

(They then drove home and played with Moosie! They had a relaxing night the 3 of them.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. So this was just showing Lauren and Alex bringing the Moosie home. Sorry guys that this chapter kind of sucked, I tried my best. Thank you guys so much for 33k reads. I don't even know what to say. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Also, I don't know what to write next. Usually, I already have the story planned out, but I'm running out of ideas. So let me know what you guys want to see next. I hope to see you guys in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly