Chapter 27: Moving In

Lauren's POV
So it's been 2 months and I have been doing a lot. I have been packing up my apartment. So all the boxes have been shipped to Alex's apartment and then whatever I have packed up in a suit case is flying with me. A few weeks ago, Alex came to Toronto to help pack my stuff. Honestly I didn't realize how much stuff I have in this little apartment. Well I surprised myself. I'm just happy that today I get to fly to LA and stay there.

(Lauren then received a call from Alex.)

L- Hello
A- Hi Chicken Nugget
L- Hi Chicken Tender
A- How are you?
L- I'm good and you?
A- I'm good
L- That's good
A- So today is your flight?
L- Yes at 9:30 A.M.
A- Meaning I'll be picking you up around 12:00 P.M.
L- Yes
A- Are you ready to start a new chapter in your life?
L- Yes! And it's even better because I'm going to be starting this new chapter with you!
A- Aww thanks baby
L- Ok I'll see you later because I have a flight to catch
A- Ok I'll see you later babe
L- Bye Alex
A- Bye Lauren

(They hung up.)

I'm really excited to start a new chapter in my life. I just love the fact that Alex is in it. Man, how did I get so lucky to meet an amazing guy like Alex! Anyway better go catch my flight.

(Lauren got in an uber and arrived at the airport. Later she finally got on the plane. But before she took off, she got her adorable "before flight" text from Alex.)

A- Have a safe flight
L- I will
A- I'll be here waiting for you
L- Ok
A- Love you 😘
L- I love you too ❤️
A- Bye 😘
L- Bye

Aww the cute texts Alex sends before my flights. Yeah I'll never get over those.

(Lauren's flight took off and then before she knew it, she was in sunny LA.)

Alex's POV
Today is the day. Today Lauren flys back here to LA because she is moving in with me. I'm so excited to have her here with me. Now I just got to head to the airport to pick up my beautiful girlfriend, Lauren!

(Alex's drives to the airport.)

(12 P.M.)

Lauren's POV
I finally arrived in LA. I'm so excited that this time I'm not visiting, I'm actually going to be living here. I can't wait to get to Alex's apartment, well our apartment and just relax.

"Lauren!" Alex yelled.
"Alex!" Lauren yelled. (Lauren then ran to Alex and he grabbed and hugged her.)

"Hi babe! How was your flight?" Alex asked

"It was good. I missed you!" Lauren said.
"I missed you too! I'm just glad to have you back. So are you ready to go to our apartment?" Alex asked.
"I am!" Lauren said.
"Alright let's go!" Alex said.

(So Lauren and Alex drove to their apartment.)

(Once they arrived, they went inside and just had a relaxing day and caught up. Then the next day, all the unpacking began. By the end of the week, Lauren was fully moved in.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry it was kind of short but I just wanted to do a sweet little chapter showing that Lauren is now living with Alex. Oh btw, thank you guys so much for the 5k reads! It's honestly surprising that this story has over 5k. But honestly thank you guys so much. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. So I'm starting to run out of ideas for this book, so if you guys got any suggestions, let me know in the comments. And if I use your idea, you get a shoutout. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️! Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly