Chapter 73: Let's Start Trying

(Ok so I've been writing sweet chapters for a bit. And I think it's time to bring in another smut chapter. Since in this story, Lauren and Alex are trying to get pregnant, smut needs to be involved. There will be some sweet moments in this chapter, but let's be real this is a smut chapter. If you do not feel comfortable reading this chapter, that's fine don't read it. If you skip that scene, I'll let you know when to skip and come back to reading. Anyway enjoy the story. Hehehe.)

(2 weeks later)

Lauren's POV
So Alex and I decided that we are gonna start trying to have a baby. I'm low key nervous. I know we've had sex before, but we've never had unprotected sex.

(Lauren turned to her side to face Alex.) "Good morning Alex," Lauren said.
"Good morning beautiful," Alex said. (He then put his arm around her and pulled her closer to his bare chest.)
"How did you sleep last night?" Lauren asked.
"I slept very well, how about you my love?" Alex asked.
"Well, I could have slept better if someone wouldn't have snored so loud," Lauren joked.
"You liar, I wasn't snoring last night," Alex said.
"Yeah, you were," Lauren said.
"Where's the proof?" Alex asked.
(Lauren then grabs her phone.) "Let me show you what I recorded last night," Lauren said.
"Let me hear it," Alex said.

(Lauren then played the recording of Alex snoring.)

"That's not me," Alex said.
"Yes, it is," Lauren argued.
"That's Moose," Alex said.
"No, it's not. Moosie was downstairs when I recorded YOUR snoring," Lauren said.
"I don't believe you," Alex said.
"Alice, you're the only boothool that sleeps in this bed with me," Lauren said.
"Am I really?" Alex asked.
"Yes you are," Lauren said.
"Whatever, let's change the subject," Alex said.
"To what?" Lauren asked facing him.
"Let's stay in bed all day," Alex said.
"All day?" Lauren asked.
"Yeah, let's have a lazy day, just you and me. What do you say?" Alex asked.
"I don't know, Alex," Lauren said.
"C'mon, it'll be fun. I've noticed you've been very stressed out lately. I think you need a break. So let's just have a you and I day. Just the 2 of us. So what do you say?" Alex asked.
"I don't know Alex. I'm pretty sure I have a lot of emails to answer. And I should get to them," Lauren said.
"Oh...well I was saying for us to relax because I know you need it. When you answer emails, you sometimes get stressed out and then that leads to you being in a bad mood. And that means you have a frown on your face. And I hate seeing that. All I want to see is your beautiful smile. All I want is to make you smile. Remember, if you're not smiling, you're doing it wrong...so can we stay in bed and I'll make you smile," Alex said with a wink.
"Oh yeah, what do you think will make me smile?" Lauren asked.
"Maybe something like this," Alex said.

(Alex then started to kiss down her neck and biting lightly, but hard enough to make her moan.)

(Lauren moaned.) "Ok, you convinced m-me. Let's stay in bed all day," Lauren said.
"I thought you might be persuaded by my argument," Alex said. (He then attached his lips to Lauren's.)

(Warning: This next scene contains smut. If you do not feel comfortable reading this next scene and you want to skip it, I'll let you know when you can start reading again. Anyway back to the story.)

(The kiss started off so sweet and gentle, and then it became faster and rougher. Alex then started to bite a little on Lauren's bottom lip. Then a few seconds later, they pulled away to catch their breath. Then Alex started to kiss her neck up to her ear. He started to bite down on her earlobe gently. Lauren then started to moan louder. Alex then went down to her neck, to her chest. Lauren then took off her shirt and Alex kissed all over her chest and stomach. Alex went back up to Lauren's lips. And they kissed so passionately. Lauren then turned them around so she can be on top of Alex. She started to kiss down his neck and then went to his collarbone. She then bites down gently, and then that made Alex groan with pleasure. Alex then put his hands on Lauren's butt and gripped it. He then pulled down her shorts. Lauren then went down to his chest and kiss down and some places, she would bite down. Then she tugged at his boxers, signaling for him to take them off. He took them off and Lauren took off her underwear. Lauren went back up to face.)

"Hey baby," Alex said.
"Yeah," Lauren said.
"Do you want to go through with this or do you want to use a condemn? Because if you aren't ready, I'll just grab o..." Alex got cut off.
(She grabbed Alex's hand and intertwined it with hers.) "I'm ready. I am. Ever since I met you, I've wanted you to be the father of my future kids one day. And I think now it's time," Lauren said.
"Are you sure?" Alex asked.
"100% sure," Lauren responded.

(Alex smiled and they kissed again. Alex positioned himself. He then entered her. He started off slow and then he went faster and faster. Lauren started to moan louder. She then started to kiss him on his neck. He then unclipped her bra and he kissed her boobs. Then he started to bite down on her nipples gently and Lauren would moan even more. This went on for an hour and a half.)

(The smut is now over. If you skipped it, well it's safe to keep reading. Anyway back to the story.)

"Oh my god!" Lauren said while trying to catch her breath.
"I know, that was amazing," Alex said.
"That felt so good," Lauren said.
"It really did," Alex said. (He then kissed her shoulder.)
"Now what do you wanna do?" Lauren asked intertwining her hand with his.
"Mhm...how about...round 2?" Alex asked.
"I'm exhausted, can you let me recover before we go for round 2?" Lauren asked.
"Ok...well we haven't had breakfast yet...so do you want me to order post mates?" Alex asked.
"Yes please," Lauren responded.
"Ok," Alex said.

(Alex ordered post mates. Then 30 minutes later, the post mates arrived.)

(Someone knocked on the door.)

"Oh Alex, I think our post mates is here," Lauren said.
"Ok, I'll put on some clothes on and I'll go get it," Alex said.
"Ok," Lauren replied.

(Alex changed into some clothes and got the post mates. Lauren then put on some comfy clothes and she went downstairs to eat with Alex.)

"Mmm, this smells so good," Lauren said.
"Of course it does, it's gnocchi," Alex said.
"True true. Good morning Moosie Bear," Lauren said. (She then grabbed Moosie and took him outside so he can go potty.)

(Lauren then brought him inside to give him his breakfast. Then she washed her hands and ate breakfast with Alex. They had a nice conversation just the two of them. Then they laid on the couch and watched Netflix. The rest of their day was very calm and relaxing.)

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter. So writer's block has not been kind to me. I've been struggling with the dialogue of this chapter. But thankfully I finally wrote it. So this was a more "mature" chapter. But honestly, this chapter had to be made considering Lauren and Alex decided to start trying to have a baby. (In the story, not irl.) Anyway I hope this chapter was ok. I tried my best. Anyway if you enjoyed this chapter please give it a vote, I would really appreciate it. Also, I wanted to ask you guys something. We all know this story is very, sunshine and rainbows. Meaning it's very happy, well except those chapters I made you guys cry or mad with a character. But I have an idea for this book, but it's a little dark. And I want to know if you guys will be willing to read a few dark chapters. Let me know in the comments if you're ok with me writing dark chapters or not. Also, I'm a very bored person, so if you ever want to chat with me, you could either comment or dm me. I'll always respond. Anyway that's it for this chapter. I hope to see you in the next chapter. Love you guys ❤️!
Mkay Bye!

— Citlaly