Part one

(TRIGGER WARNING near end of chapter. If you don't like reading about self harm or anything of that nature, please feel free to skip that part)

My leg taped repeatedly against the cold hard floor, as I desperately waited for the alerting sound of the school bell to ring. Home....my favourite time of the day. I usually try rush out of school to avoid contact with people in the halls.

After what felt like a fucking hour, the bell finally decided to ring. I quickly grabbed my back back and shoved my folder inside as well as my pen ,then left the class without the teacher dismissing us (ohh rebel😂) .

I sped down the hall trying not to make eye contact with anyone
'all I gotta do is get to my car, and I can go home for the weekend, leaving all the trouble of school behind' I thought

I was almost at my car when I heard someone call my name. Unaware of who it was, I continued to walk to my car.

"Maddison?!" I hear my name being called again. But this time I felt a hand on my shoulder, my heart rate immediately quickened.

"What's up?" The same voice asked as I turned around. I was relieved to see who it was.

Amelia—my best friend since I was two years old,

"Oh shit my bad, I thought you were Ruby" I sighed

Uhh. Ruby Smith. The thought of her name makes me sick. She is Ethan's current girlfriend....yes Ethan Dolan, my friend since I was 5. But ever since my mum, Nichola, got into some business with his parents, Sean and Lisa, Ethan has always acted differently around me...he absolutely hates me. And let's not forget about his twin, Grayson. He is one of my best friends, he would always stick up for me against his brother.

"Really Mads, you really shouldn't be worried about her. The worst she can do is call you some petty name, she's to week to ever lay a hand on you. Remember that you did 6 years of taekwando!" She reassured me

"Yeah I know, but even if I talk back to her, she goes crying back to Ethan. And I'm scared. No. Petrified of what he's capable of doing" I whispered

By now we had both climbed into my car. I guess I'm taking her home then. As She sat there thinking about what to say, I started the car and backed out the parking lot and began driving to her house.

"Yeah but he can't hit a girl and-" she started

"NO. Ami, he's not scared about hurting me. Remember the time he gave me a black eye, when I was 15. Or the time he pushed me through his glass backyard doors and told his mum I 'fell'. Or when I blocked his punch with my left and and he broke my thumb and two fingers. Or the time her pinned me to the wall by my throat and slowly started suffocating me, last. Fucking. Week!" I snapped

My grip tightened on the wheel and my knuckles turned white. Amelia shifted in her seat due to my sudden mood change.

"Sorry i didn't mean to snap-"

"Don't worry, I understand the pain you've gone through these past years. I just wanted to give you some sort of reassurance. My bad" she said we sorrow buried in her voice.

I pulled up her drive and she got out the car. "I'll pick you up Monday morning" I said

"Okie dokie" she said as she shut the door. She turned back and waved with a smile on her face.

6:40pm

I was just sitting on my bed relaxing, waiting for my Uber eats to arrive.since no one can cook for me...when I decided to scroll through my mothers Facebook page, she was in Dubai with Lisa (the twins mum) doing some business stuff. I kept scrolling in her account until I saw and post that said "5 years and I still miss you.❤️"

This broke my heart on the spot. She was referring to my dad. He got killed in a car crash 5 years ago,I was in the car. Some drunk driver swerved into our car, causing it to roll. The impact killed my father instantly. Me on the other hand...I survived, my air bag saved me, but my dads didn't even work. My mum made me stay at the Dolan house when I was younger because she would always be busy with work, but eventually (when I turned 16) my mum let me stay at home. I prefer it here, I prefer to keep my distance from Ethan. The devil. Sometimes I wish I was the one who died, like seriously, look at me. I'm so imperfect. My hair is a boring shade of light brown my eyes are sky blue and I'm pretty uncomfortable with the shape of my body, my thighs are too big, my smile is horrible and I have horrible scars scattered on my body. Some from the car accident, some from Ethan, and some others...

A few tears rolled down my cheeks, but I quickly wiped them away when I heard a car pull up my drive way. I quickly jumped up and looked out my window that faced the street to see if it was Uber eats (i have two windows btw, one leads to the street, and the other is on the side, I leads directly to Grayson bedroom, there is huge tree branch we used to climb over to get into each others houses ). But I was surprised when I saw Ethan and Ruby get out of the car with their faces sucking on to each other.

Ruby pulled away and pointed up towards my window. Then Ethan snapped his head round to look at me.

Shit

I ducked down and quickly jumped back to my bed. Until I heard a knock at the door. Straight away I know it was Ethan. As I slowly walked down my stairs, the repetitive banging on my door got louder until I opened it. It was ruby.

"Yes?" I asked sarcastically. I thought it was very fun until a shock of pain shot through my left cheek.

The bitch slapped me. She moved out the way to reveal Ethan. My heart shrunk.

"You Alright there fucking Repuzel watching us from our window?!" He ask with anger in his voice

"sorry" I mumbled

"Say that again bitch" he snapped getting closer

"your whore of a girlfriend just slapped me. Aren't you amused yet?" I asked

"What the fuck did you just call my girlfriend?!" He questioned while placing his hands on my shoulders

"don't you DARE call MY girlfriend a whore! She is beautiful and sexy. More sexy that you will ever be. You are so fucking disgusting.You are a fucking no-body!" He laughed as his grip got increasingly tighter on my shoulders causing my eyes to water "oh, I see what this is... you fucking jealous of us aren't you? Do us a favour and go kill your-self" He chuckled and he finally let go of my shoulder as he walked back to ruby before attaching his face back to hers.

I slammed the front door shut an stormed up into my bathroom before taking my zip up jacket off. I only had a bra and shorts on underneath as I was home alone. I looked in my full length mirror at shower, perfect, huge red manly hand prints indented on my skin. My disgusting skin. By now tears were pouring down my cheeks causing my vision to become blurred.

I really do hate my imperfections. The only good thing about me really is that I'm smart...but some may see that as nerdy.

His word stuck to me like glue 'your so fucking disgusting' 'do us a favour and go kill yourself'

And maybe that's what I might do. But not right now. So I resorted back to the second best option.

I opened my mirror cabinet and grabbed a unopened small packet. I pulled out the blue razor and carefully removed the sharp metal blade. I pinched the sharp object between my thumb and finger and held it against me wrists.

In case you haven't yet noticed. I really do hate my shitty life

___________________________
Word count : 1401
Update on : 23rd March 2018

A/N: so this is the first chapter and boi it started of a bit sad. Oops?
❤️