Part five

Maddison's p.o.v

"So you wanna play that game!?Huh?" They said "First you tell my brother what I did, so he punched me. And then you talked back to James, then slap him?!" He raised his voice as he walked towards me. I backed up a bit.

"sorry ethan" I whimpered while looking down at my feet.

"Your sorry?! Is that all you have to say?! You have made me look like a fool with this throbbing bruise on my face!"

He got really close to me before bringing his hand up and slapping me then pushing me backwards against the window. He pinned me back by pushing down on my chest. He pushed really hard causing me to lose my breath for a second. He could probably feel my heart beat through my chest.

"ethan, stop" I whimpered in pain. But all he did was laugh.

"You must think this is some sort of joke! You must think things are going to get better between us, but trust me, it going to get a lot worse!" He slapped me again, but it was more in the said of my head, rather than my face, causing me to feel a bit concussed.

My eyes began to water before I immediately broke down crying. Ethan looked at me for a second, and then out the window before walking out my room, and down the stairs. I then heard my front door slam shut. I turned around and looked out my window to see Grayson standing at his window.

His face was red with anger and his jaw was clenched shut. His fist were balled up and I could see the veins popping out of his arms. He quickly turned around and walked out his room.

Grayson's p.o.v

I got in after a long day of school, and went straight up to my room. Maddison had ignored me all day because I upset her, and I'm pretty sure that Amelia is pissed off at me for not telling her what I said to make Mads walk away.

I sat at my desk and pulled out my folder so I could do my maths homework, then reached in my bag to grab a pen.

I hate maths, like so much, it's my worst subject. I would usually get Maddison to help me with my maths work, but, of course, that's not happening.

I looked up at her window to see her standing there with her back facing towards me. I stood up and leaned forward to get a closer look, but just as I did, I saw her flinch and grab her face as she moved to the side. And that's when I saw Ethan standing there, with a furious grin on his face. He looked up and made eye contact with me before storming off. Maddison turned around to look at me, she was crying, her face was red and her eyes were puffy.

I clenched my jaw and tighten my fists into a ball, until I heard the front door open then slam shut. It was 100% Ethan.

"ETHAN!" I shouted as I walked out of my room, now I was furious.

He didn't answer. I stormed down stairs and into the kitchen where Ethan was standing with his head in his hands.

"Bro! What the fuck where you doing?!" I asked

"nothing" he said bluntly.

"Oh?! So you weren't just harassing and hurting Maddison where you?!" I snapped.

"Just fuck off man" he said "Your just annoyed because she kicked you out of her house!"

"Yeah! Do you know why she kicked me out?!" I asked, but he just stayed where he was with his head in his hands. "she kicked me out because when I'm mad, I look like you. And that scares her so much! She looked petrified, just because I looked like you!"

He lifted his head out of his hands almost as if he looked concerned for a second. Then he turned around

"that's her problem" he said

"NO, ETHAN! Your the problem! You know what! I am sick and tired of you acting tough just because your jealous of her!" I shouted

"I'm not jealous of her" he said quickly and quietly

"YES! Yes you are Ethan! Remember when she lived with us when we were younger, and Maddison had to sleep in your room, so we shared my room? Remember how I used to walk in every night and you would be crying because you felt like she had replaced you. Your were SO jealous of her Ethan! And I can't bare to watch you hurt her anymore! Do you not understand how much pain you put that girl through every day?! She is broken inside and all you do is making it worse!" I walked over to him "Your tearing her apart because your jealous."

"I'm sorry bro." He said "it's just the way that I dealt with my pain."he shrugged.

"So, to get rid of your pain, you decided to cause someone else pain that's twice as bad?!" I snapped "do you know how she deals with HER pain Ethan?!"

He shook his head, and I could see his eyes beginning to get red.

"She hurts herself, Ethan! All because you didn't know how to deal with jealousy! And I'm scared of what she could end up doing to herself next..." I said with anger in my voice.

He ran his hand through his hair as a tear rolled down his cheek.

"If I had know I was causing her so much pain, I would have stopped." He whimpered. I smell bullshit.9

" FIVE YEARS ETHAN?! It's taken you 5 years for you to finally realise what she does to herself because of YOU?!" I shouted as I sat down at the stool near the table

"You could have told me, Gray!" He said, clearly very concerned.

"She is my best friend Ethan! I'm NOT going to go round telling people that she hurts herself. Especially not you! You could have easily used it against her!" I yelled back "And how do I know you still won't?! So back off!"

"i will" he whispered "did you...tell her why I did it to her?"

"Your my brother Ethan, of course I didn't. I'm not going to expose your feelings. That is something you need to explain to her yourself, if you ever have the chance to..." I said.

By now, a few tears rolled out of his eyes.

"I-feel like shit" he said "and I don't understand why. Because I know that when I hurt her, I don't feel at all bad, but now I know she does that because of me..." he sighs and then walked up to his room.

Personally, I don't think Maddison will be able to forgive him that quickly. It will be a miracle if she does.

___________________________
Word count: 1133
Updated on: 29th March 2018

A/N: sooo?! What do you think he will do????
❤️