Part sixty five

Sorry it's been so long my loves, school, exams, hospital, it's been very stressful and I haven't had the time. This chapter continues straight from the last, so, if you can't remember what happens last, you may wanna remind yourself 🥰😘

(Ethan's p.o.v)

"Why would I hurt you?" I ask her, glancing over at her for a moment.

"Because that's what you used to to do." She said quietly. I looked at her after she spoke and her eyes closed gently.

I grip the steering wheel tightly out of frustration as I stare back at the road ahead of me. 'Shes just drunk... she's speaking the truth, but she doesn't mean it' I try to convince myself.

I pull the car up my front drive and turn of the engine. Maddison doesn't move so I get out the car and walk around to her door. When I pull it open her body slips forward slightly, because she was leaning against the door, and she lets out a slow groan.

I helped her out the car slowly and wrapped my are around her waist to help her walk to the front door. I pushed the keys into the door and pushed it open, letting her walk in before me. She stumbled into the house, giggling as she wobbled around. I took her hand and lead her to the kitchen so I could give her some water and hopefully some food.

I placed my hands on either side of her waist and lift her up onto the countertop carefully before going to my refrigerator to get he a bottle of water. "Here, drink this please." I twist the cap off for her and hand her the bottle, watching as she took small sips.

"Thank you." She said quietly. Her eyes were droopy and she looked a mess due to how intoxicated she was. She groans, leaning forward, almost falling face fist of the counter, but she caught her balance, "My medication." She said in a quiet grown.

"Where are they?" I ask her.

"My back pocket. Can you get them please." She asked me. I step closer to her and reach over behind her slipping my hand into her pocket and take out her pills. I tip them into my hand and she opens her mouth so I can put them in. She swallows them down one by one with some water and then sighs.

"Maddison, can you please eat some food?" I ask her. She shakes her head no and I furrow my eyebrows. "Why not?"

"I feel sick." She tells me.

"And you're going to feel even worse in the morning if you don't get some food into your system baby." I try and tell her.

Since I was stood in-between her legs, she was able to lean her head forward and rest it on my shoulder. "I want to go to bed. My head hurts." She tells me.

"I'll take you to bed, just please eat something, for me." But before I knew it, the full weight of here petite body leaned against me. She was sleeping already. I carefully lift her up bridal style, holding her tightly as I make my way to the stairs.

By the time I entered my room, her breathing had became heavier and I placed her down flat on my bed before going to my closet. I grabbed one of my hoodies at returned to her side to change her clothes. First I took off her long sleeved top and quickly replaced it with my hoodie. I made sure to pull the bottom of the oversized clothing over her thighs before removing her jeans, but I was still accidentally able to catch a glimpse of her red and black thong.