Part fiftyone

⚠️Okay, so the majority of this is smut, so if that's something you're not comfortable with reading, I recommend you don't read this chapter⚠️ plus, I'm really bad at writing sexual or romantic things so I apologise in advance.
ALSO, this continues from the very last thing that happened, so if you don't remember, go back and refresh your memory.😁

Enjoy.

(Maddison's p.o.v)

"That was my plan." He laughed

"Why?" I say, pulling my legs out of the water and sitting further away from the edge of the pool so that he couldn't splash me.

"Because I want you to come swim with me." He pouts, splashing around in the water.

"You probably shouldn't be swimming and fucking about, considering you've literally passed out four times in the last twenty four hours." I tell him.

"I'm fine. The doctor guy in the gave me some sort of medicine thing, and I'm honestly feeling a lot better." He tells me. "Come on! Just get in the water with me. It's really nice."

"I don't have my swimsuit or anything." I tell him.

"Just do what I did." He says.

"What? Go in in my underwear?" I ask him as if he were being serious.

"Yeah." He tells me.

"No!"

"Why? Come on, I'll cover my eyes." He says, bringing his hands up to his face. He spreads his fingers as wide as possible can and 'covers' his eyes, clearly still looking through. I giggle at him, shaking my head. "Okay, fine! I'll turn around." He said, turning his back towards me.

"Fine then." I give in, kicking of my shoes and pushing them to the side. I turn away, pulling the red top off my body, neatly folding it before placing it on one of the plastic table things. I then unbuckle my belt and shimmy my jeans off my legs, placing them on the table too. When in turn around, i see Ethan staring right at me, biting his lip.

I crossed my arms over my body, highly embarrassed by the fact I was literally only wearing a high cut thong and my bra. I could feel my cheeks burning up as a blush of embarrassment took over. I didn't hesitate to climb into the pool, hoping my body would be hidden by the water.

"What?" I laugh as I slowly submerge my body in the warm water.

"Nothing." He smiled, looking down at my body.

"Stop." I say, splashing his face with water before swimming away.

"What? You're body is amazing. I don't know why you would want to hide it." He tells me, as he swims after me. I kick my legs as hard as I can so that the water splashes his face. Once I'm close to the wall, I fully submerged my head under the water and kick off the wall, swimming straight past him to the other side of the pool.

His bright smile was the first thing I saw when emerged from the water. I back up as far as I can before being stopped by the edge wall. I giggle as he gets closer, "Looks like you've caught me." I say as he comes face to face with me.

His hair was soaked, and the loose curls on the front of his head stuck to his forehead. I bring my hand up and run my hand through it, causing it to stay in a slicked back position. He brings both his hands up beside me and grips onto the wall either side of me, trapping my body right in front of his. I drape my arms over his shoulders, looking him in the eyes.