Part fiftyfive

(Maddison's p.o.v.)
::Friday night::

"Amelia, you have got to help me pick what to wear." I say, jumping up off my bed. "Ethan is taking me somewhere, and I have no idea what I should wear." I tell her, pulling my closet doors open.

"Well, where is he taking you?" She asks, sitting up with her legs hanging over the edge of the bed.

"That's the problem." I huff, "I don't know!" I begin to rummage through my shelves and draws, looking for anything decent to wear.

"So, Just make sure you wear something cute, but comfortable." She shrugs, jumping up. She walks over and stands in the door frame of my closet, watching as I frantically look for something to wear. "Move. Get out of the way." She laughs pushing me aside.

She looks around for second before pulling out a pair of jeans. "What about these. These are cute." She smiles and I shrug my shoulders, nodding my head. The were a shade of light blue and had a few rips in them. She then looked through my closet and pulled out two different tops, one was a grey hoodie that was slightly cropped. and the other was a a light pink/beige, v-neck knitted jumper with a lace tying it together. So I picked the pink one.

"Put these on, and I'll find you shoes." She orders. I take the clothes out of the closet and into my room before stripping off my clothes. I face away from her, because I didn't want her to see the most recent cuts on my stomach. I quickly change into the outfit and turn back around, seeing that she was holding up a pair or Adidas shoes. "And... outfit complete." She says after I slip on my shoes.

The outfit:

"Not quite. I still need to fix my face and my hair." I tell her, sitting down at my vanity. "My hair looks like I haven't brushed it for a week." I laugh, attempting to run my fingers through it.

"Maddison, your skin is literally glowing. You don't even need makeup." She rolls her eyes. "And I will straighten your hair." She smiles, clapping her hands excitedly.

"Fine, but I still wanna put on makeup, just to get rid of my under eye circles and stuff." I tell her. In the end, I just put on some concealer, blush, mascara and highlighter.

"Where's Katya by be way?" I ask as she switches on the straighteners.

"I don't actually know. She told me that she had to help Nate do something. But Nate told me he was helping Ethan with school work. So I'm a bit confused." She shrugs.
•-•-•

"He's walking over." Amelia said, shutting the curtain. I jump of the kitchen counter readjusting my clothes. "You look fine, stop worrying." She said.