Part thirty seven

(Ethan's p.o.v)

My hands lay flat agains the cold marble wall located within the boys locker room. The water trickled down my face, traveling to the swimming trunks that clung tightly to my thighs, as I ignore the conversations of the guys in the showers around me.

I was proud, really fucking proud of myself for getting that final touch down, and I think the other guys on the team were shocked. This time last year they were planning to kick me off the team because my 'girlfriend' at the time always made me miss practice.

Speaking of that witch, I know she's somewhere in the crowd because she tried talking to me before the game started, but I ignored her, my focus staying on one person in particular.
Maddison. Reminding myself that I asked to come and get food with me.

"Good work out there Dolan!" Darius says, patting my bare back. I smile slightly, looking over my shoulder at him.

"I wouldn't have been able to do it without your amazing throw." I tell him. He grins before walking out the shower room. I was the only one left in there, the water trickling down my bare chest as I tip my head back, letting the water wash my face and hair.

"Ethan." I hear a girl say behind me. I rub my eyes, rinsing the soap off my face before turning around to see Ruby. Her hands were placed firmly on her hips and she had a cheeky grin forming on her face. It took me a moment to process things because of how shocked I was that she was in the guys locker room. How did she even get in?

"What do you want ruby?" I say as I turn the shower off. I grab my towel a ruffle it through my damp hair before letting it rest over my shoulders.

"You know exactly what I want from you." She said as she began walking over. The v-neck of her football jersey was dangerously low, revealing her cleavage. She comes over and places her hand on my bare chest. "I heard about what's happening with your dad, and I thought you would need a bit of a...release." She smirks, seductively biting on her bottom lip.

"Ruby, I'm not going to have sex with you just because I'm upset. You need to understand that." I informed her, pushing her body off of me.

"Oh come on. It wouldn't be the first time we have fucked since we 'broke up'!" She said, putting quotation marks around the words 'broke up'.

"Okay, first of all, we didn't break up. I broke up with you because you are a slut. And secondly, the only reason we had sex the other day was because I was drunk and sad." I inform her the truth.

"So you agree?" She smiled cheekily. "If your sad you will have sex with me." She laughs slightly, coming over to touch my body again. I shake my head and push her off of me.

"No. I'd rather not. So if you don't mind, I'm about to go on a date with a beautiful girl. Therefore I suggest you get out before I get my 'kind' coach to escort your ugly ass out of the boys changing room." I say with a sarcastic tone in my voice, I walk past her and back into the main changing room so I can change into normal clothes. I watch as she stormed out of the locker room via the other exit that lead straight into the school building.
•~•

I walk up the stairs smiling slightly, with my duffel bag swung over my shoulder as I approached Maddison and her friends. She hadn't yet seen me due to her being in a heated conversation with the rest of the people surrounding her. Maddison has her arms crossed over her body as she shivered slightly, due to the cold weather. I shove my hand into my pockets as I stand their waiting, allowing them to finish their conversation. They were arguing about some modelling thing.

"Oh, Hey Ethan." Emily smiles as she looks up at me, her eyes travel down my body, looking at my outfit that consisted of a basic dark long sleeve top and some black jeans. My hair was still damp due the fact that I only had a towel to dry it. I smile at her, nodding my head in a greeting manner. Her eyes stay pinned to mine, but
I ignore her, looking in the opposite direction.