Part sixty six

(Ethans p.o.v.)

I couldn't stop myself from forcefully pushing the two cafeteria doors open and leaving with one location in mind. I marched down the empty halls and towards the boys locker room, knowing that that is where Grayson just came from.

Before I even opened the door I could hear laughter coming from inside. James's laughter. It just fueled my anger. I pushed the door open and walked through the room at a high speed until I got to the back, where James and his friends were. On the floor and James knuckles was blood, presumably from Graysons face.

I headed straight to james and pushed past someone of his friends before pushing him back against the locker with force. I pushed down hard on his throat with my arm, strong enough to keep him from moving, but not enough to choke him completely. My hand was pulled up in a fist I front of his face.

"What the fuck did you do to my brother?" I ask him, clenching my fist tighter. A smile forms on his lips. I had to restrain myself from seriously hurting him as much as possible.

"I gave him what he deserved." He grins, but I immediately knocked it off his face by punching him across the nose. I kept my arm firmly against his neck to prevent him from moving. His smile returns to his lips as he looked back up at me.

Someone placed a hand on my shoulder, trying to pull me back. As I turned to see who it was, I pushed it off quickly, knowing that it one of James friends. "Touch me again, and you're fucking next." I say through gritted teeth and he backed away with his hands in the air.

When I turned back around to James, I was met by his fist, which came in direct contact with my nose this time. Blood dripped down my lips and wiped it away with the back of my hand. I couldn't tell if James was pleased with himself, or scared of what he had coming next.

I hit him two more times, once nearer to his eye, and another across his jaw, causing his head to twist to the right. His friends had now all backed up a little, scared to try and interfere with the situation. I took my arm off of his throat and punch his lower stomach. He groaned and bent forward before sliding back agains the locker.

"Touch Grayson, or Nate, or Maddie again, and I'll do everything in my power to ensure you get what's coming for you." I say as I watch him groan on the floor. I turned and headed to the door, but James decided to talk back at me before I had the chance to leave.

"Grayson was weak." He said followed by a cough, I could hear him getting up off the ground before he continued. "Just as weak as your father."

I took a deep breath and placed my hand on the bar like handle on the door. But he didn't stop there. "I went to go see him the other day. He looks like shit bro, how long do you think he's gonna last?" I could almost feel him smiling, even though I wasn't looking at him.

"Stop talking." I warned him, clenching my fist so hard that my knuckles cracked.

"You know, the funny thing is that he still thinks we're friends. How do you think he'd react if he knew that you now hate me over a stupid fucking girl." he said. "Speaking of friends, when I find where Nate is hiding, I will break that little crackhead in half. And as for Maddison, that little slut took you away from me. How would you feel if someone special was to be taken from you? Maybe I'll go visit you dad again, hmm." He said. His friends fell silent, not getting involved any more, some of them even left the locker room.

"He never really was a good father, was he? Otherwise you wouldn't have turned out like this. Maybe when he's gone, you'll change, maybe-"

I had officially reached my breaking point. The anger within me had taken over and I turned around, heading straight towards him. His friends had all backed away, no longer with an amused grin on their face. I drove my fist into James stomach where I had previously hit him, and shoved him to the ground. This time he didn't fall against the lockers.