Part twenty eight

(Maddison's p.o.v)

The light tapping of rain against my window was comforting, but not as comforting as the boy laying next to me. My head snuggled into his side as his body sat significantly higher than mine up agains my silver, crushed velvet, head board. His delicate hands played with my long hair, sending shivers down my spine, as my petite hands traced over the unique tattoos scattered along his thighs exposed thighs.

Ethan's been at my house for around 20 minutes, and he's already managed to calm my bad anxiety and make my heart skip beats as we kissed. After that moment, neither of us really said anything. He slowly took the pill bottle out of my hand, as well as taking the necklace. He placed a placed soft kiss on my forehead, before pulling me into a hug and telling me it would be okay (Which is something that is hard to believe right now.). He stood up and sat on the bed behind me on the bed, moving my hair over my shoulder, reattaching my necklace. We laid down for a moment, the sounds of our breathing was the only thing to be heard, as we just laid there, a soothing silence between us both.

"What made you get tattoos?" I question softly, breaking the conforming silence between us, my fingers still slowly tracing over each tattoo individually tattoo.

"I'm not sure. Gray and I just decided to one day." He told me. "That's my most recent one." He says as I trace over a picture of a star constellation.

"What does it mean?" I ask him as I look up into his chocolate brown button eyes.

"It's the symbol for Sagittarius. It's the star sign of my dad, Grayson and Is birthdays." He smiles softly down at me.

"That's so sweet." I say, almost whispering as I watch my hands dancing around his exposed thigh.

"Do you have any tattoos?" He asked me, as his hands still played with the tips of my hair.

"Yeah, I have a few, just not this many." I say referring to his thighs. " I only have 6, and most of them are very small."

"Can you show me?" He asks, sounded genuinely interested. "I like knowing what people's tattoos mean to them." He says softly. I nod my head as I sit up, the warmth from the contact of our body's disappearing instantly. I sit back and cross my legs like a small child.

"I have these 2," I say, stretching my hand out to him, showing the 2 tiny tattoos in between my 2 fingers, he holds my hand up to his face as he admires the simplicity of them. One was a simple small love heart, and the others as a set of angle wings  "They really don't have a serious meaning behind them. The heart is one that me and Amelia have together, and the angle wings is just something else I have." I say, pulling my hand up towards my face.

"I think they're really nice and simple." He tells me

"I also have this one," I tell him, pulling my hair to one side of my face, exposing the small music notes behind my right ear.

"Do you have these because you like music?" He asked, moving small strands of my hair out the way so he could see the tattoos clearly.

"Yeah." I sigh "Ever since I was a little girl i've really been into the idea of music. It started of as me playing the ukulele, but my dad taught me how to play a lot more different instruments." I smile as he leans back to where he was sitting.

"Oh and there's this one." I say, just about to show him, but then I realised it wouldn't be such a good idea. "Well, I cant actually show you this one, because it's, uh." I paused out of embarrassment. "It's under my boob. But all it is is a curved rose with the words 'hope' written in the stem." I blurt out.

I see a cheeky smile form on Ethan's lips. "There's no need to be embarrassed." He laughs. "I bet it looks good."

"Shut up." I feel my cheeks burning red as I grab a pillow and throw it at him. He grabs it just as it's about the hit him. "What does it mean?" He asked