IM SORRY!!!

Hey guys. I would just like to take this moment to apologise.

Recently, I was locked out of this account. I was sad, and very pissed off at the the fact that I couldn't remember my fucking password.

When I finally managed to get back in, I was beyond happy! I was so glad that I could continue with my story and make my readers happy.

But when I got back in, I noticed a lot of comments saying
"You copied *blah blah blahs* book!"
"This is the same as *this book*"
"You're so unoriginal!"
Ect...

And that made me quite upset.

I started this book when I was younger, and when I finally decided to upload it, I only checked for spelling mistakes ect. All I wanted to do was write a story about my favourite two YouTubers.

I must admit, when I first wrote this, I DID take inspiration from other books, and I feel awful for doing that, and it's too late now to change the mistakes I've made in the past. And if you wish to hold a grudge against that, I totally understand.

I've read so many books about the Dolan twins, and many of them are similar, so just because my main character 'self harms', or 'is bullied' or 'falls in love with an old friend' doesn't mean I'm copying someone. I just wanted to write a book maintained events similar to my life. Half the time, people say I copied books that I haven't even read!

And yes, I will be deleting comments saying I copied people, even on this post... not because I'm embarrassed, or don't want to admit it...purely because I don't want to constantly be reminded that people hate the fact that my younger self took inspiration from much better writers. And I honestly hate knowing that there are people out there who want to hate on me for being unoriginal.

I'd like to think that my story changes a lot, and it gets a shit tone better as you read on. So if your gonna judge my story by the first few chapters, that's childish.

I was seriously considering deleting this story last night because I hate knowing that people won't read my story because it sound similar to many other people's fanfics (that are much better than mine.).

So once again. I want to apologise to those who are offended that I was inspired by others. And I also want to give full credit to those who feel as though I copied.

I know this story is shit, you don't need to keep reminding me.

I just do it coz I like writing. It's like and escape for me. It drags me into a whole new world that I wish I lived in.

Sorry.
~K😕