Part thirteen

Maddison's p.o.v

After Ethan and I arrived back at the camp site, we didn't say a word to each other. The silence was defining. I felt bad for Ethan, like...he just broke up with his gf, and then had a panic attack about who-knows-what! I know it's not my duty to involve my self in his life...but I still cared. I was brought up that way; I was taught to always be caring and as kind as possible...until i snap.

I was sat inside our tent sorting out all my clothes and shit, making sure our place was tidy, and Ethan was sat outside on a chair beside the unlit fire. I could hear my phone pinging with text messages from the other side the tent. I huffed and got up and grabbed my phone.

I laughed at how desperate she was for my help

I laughed at how desperate she was for my help. She said something to do with 'Boy' serious...that made me chuckle.

 I shoved my phone into the back pocket of my jean shorts

I shoved my phone into the back pocket of my jean shorts. I grabbed my purse and took out 5 dollars so that I could buy myself some food from the cafe, even though I probably wasn't going to buy anything. When I walked out the tent, Ethan was Laid out across the chair topless (probably tanning). His eyes where shut and his earphones were blasting loud rap music into his ears. I took the time that his eyes were closed to look at his body. His body was tanned and very smooth looking. His had ripped abs running down his stomach, complimented by his buff arms and sharp jaw line. (Lol. I know why your think 'your so weird, looking at his body while he isn't looking!' But..,j think the fuck not you trick ass bitch!!who wouldn't look at his body?!👌😜).

I shut the zip of my tent, catching his attention. His propped himself up on his elbows, flexing his abs slightly before looking me up and down. "You look good today, by the way." He said, finally braking the silence between us. I thanked him before beggining to walk off in the direction of the cafe. "Hey! Where are you going?" He called after me.

I stopped and turned on my heel to face him. "To the cafe. Amelia needs me for 'boy problems'." I told him.

I cheesy smile grew on his face. I gave him a confused look. "Do these quote 'boy problems' by any chance include Grayson...coz I got a text from him telling me he needed to talk about 'girl problems'. He's on his way back now" Ethan said. I laughed at what he said before turning back around and walking down the path.