3: Like Regina George?

Chapter 3: Like Regina George?

Luna*

"Lu? Lulu? Lunaaaa!" Noah's voice was muffled through my bedroom door.

"What?" I snuggled back into my pillow.

Sleep. Very important.

"Get up!" He opened the door and his head peeped through.

"Leave me alone!" I picked up my pillow and threw it at him.

Silence. Thank the Lord.

"Fine, then be late for school."

School? School!

I jumped out of my bed onto the floor falling on my face. I groaned in pain as I looked on the alarm clock on my desk. 7:30.

For me being a special agent, I sure was not very smooth or graceful with my actions.

"Oh my God, I wish I recorded that," Noah was doubling over with laughter.

"Your still here?" I pushed myself back up and waved my hand at him, "Be gone you mythical creature."

"Whatever, peasant." He was still laughing as he closed the door but I could still hear him laughing down the hallway and I'm pretty sure he fell over.

I took my phone off my desk and texted Raven.

L🌙
You up?

R⚡️
Yep, I will be over in 20. I'm helping your clothing choice.

L🌙
Hurtful ;(

R⚡️
Go get ready you egghead ;)

L🌙
Fine, see ya!

I stretched and grabbed my towel then entered my bathroom. I stripped down and started showering but not before I caught a glance of myself in the mirror.
I looked tired, messy greasy bed hair and eye bags.

As I got out of the shower and dried myself, I saw myself in the mirror again. Wet straight and presentable hair with my eye bags a little more faded.

Better, plus I smell like watermelons. Bonus!

I put on my usual leggings and stuff while waiting for Raven.

"I'm here don't worry, no need to bow down to me!" She burst through the door.

"Hey Birdy," I chuckled.

"Sup Lu." Raven joined in laughing but stopped when she glanced down at my outfit.

A look of disapproval appeared on her face as she shook her head, "No, No, No, that will not do."

She grabbed my wrist and lead me to my wardrobe while I was protesting and trying to get out of her death grip.

As soon as we got in, I plopped myself down on one of the stools.

"You need to look like a average teenage girl, Lulu." She scanned my clothes.

"What like Regina George?"

Instead of replying she threw clothes I never knew I had at me.

I looked down at the clothes then back at her, "You think I can pull this off?"

"You rocked that clown dress back in the Mexico mission, if you did that I'm pretty sure you can do this."

"Okay."

After I changed, I assessed my clothes. I was wearing a pale blue ripped jeans with a red crop top. Also a black bomber jacket and red dock martens.

Got my stamp of approval.

"Yes! Work!" Raven squealed.

"Calm down, it's just an outfit." I looked at it one more time before turning to her.

"Wait just the finishing touch," she walked behind me and clasped around the necklace that Commander Ryder gave to me before we left yesterday.

My hand instantly went to it, it was a crescent moon with a red gem encrusted into it.

"There!" She squealed once more.

"What's all the screaming about?" Noah suddenly entered the room with a baseball bat in his hand.

"She looks great!" Raven pointed to me.

"Says you!" I waved my hands around her.

She wore a white shirt with black jeans and a floral stitched varsity jacket with classic vans.

"Hey, why isn't anyone complimenting me?" Noah pouted as he rested the bat on the wall.

He was wearing a plain blue shirt with normal trousers and white shoes.

"Because you can do better." We both said at the same time.

"You just jelly," and before anyone else could comment he said, "C'mon and eat breakfast so we can go."

We made our way into the kitchen, I grabbed a blueberry muffin and started pouring myself and orange juice. I was eating when I saw Noah and Raven laughing and the poking each other.

So cute.

"Let's go love birds, we'll be late," I said grabbing my keys and turned to see them blushing.

"Wanna race again?" I asked as Raven and I got onto our identical motorcycles.

"Sure," Noah replied rolling down the windows on his roofless vehicle.

"Ready?" We nodded.

"Se-"

"Eat my dust!" I laughed maniacally as I speed down the street.

I could hear a chorus of 'heys' and protests behind me.

We rode down the familiar motorway and I noticed the same Lamborghini from yesterday.

Little does that guy know.

I manoeuvred through the empty spaces, knowing that neither Noah or Raven were close to me.

I went through a series of turns and lanes till I got to the school with the big letters 'Westside High' and a picture of a wolf next to it.

I parked in the middle of the parking lot near some tree shade to keep my precious baby cool while I spent six hours in this building.

I took off my helmet and shook out my hair. I could already feel the curious eyes of students and hear their hushed whispers.

What's there to look at? Move on with your lives people!

I placed the helmet on my seat and took out the keys to place in my backpack which was appropriately filled with a folder and some notebooks.

I scanned the area to see Noah and Raven coming to park either side of me but I couldn't seem to find that Ace guy.

Lucky for me, the agency provides cool gadgets.

I took out the aviators they gave me and pressed the small hidden button on the side like they instructed me to.

The scanner soon came into the glasses, hidden from anyone else's view as I scanned the parking lot again.

The glasses spotted him leaning against the school entrance with a bunch of other big guys surrounding him as it said 'Target Acquired' in green letters.

This gadget it so cool, the agency won't be expecting this back anytime soon.

I pressed the small button again and faced my brother and best friend.

"Guys, President's son, 12 o'clock." I said.

They glanced at him from where we stood.

"Well this is going to be fun." Noah said half-heartedly.

***

A/N: Sorry if it doesn't make sense, I haven't read it through yet.

Please tap the star and comment! <3 <3

Thanks for reading xo